New to Sales, New to Insurance!! Help Please

He posted that today at noon. However, you may be right. He may be at Walmart as we speak filling out an application for a greeter. Think he'd make a good one?

Stick n' stay and make them pay! Sales volume and returns will go through the roof!

Stick n' stay and make them pay! Sales volume and returns will go through the roof!

Once I get in the house I will sleep on the couch if necessary until I can get them to sign the app. No way am I going to leave unless they call the police. Even then they are going to have to drag me out kicking and screaming.

It sounds like some mantra from a bad sales pep rally.

"Stick N' Stay and Make Them Pay!" I wonder if Primerica or NAA uses it?

we welcome you to the forum, but show some respect. and don't come off as so slimmey. if you would like to enlighten us on your sales approach, we are all eyes. without the stick and stay stuff, please.

I met a top producer a few years ago for one of those junk health insurance programs, I think it was Pioneer. Her secret to success----she would take off her shoes and wouldn't leave until the prospect signed the app. Of course, she may have taken off more than her shoes, but she wouldn't admit it.

the guy needs help...not old timers war stories.
1.knock on 10 doors a day
2.stick n stay and make them pay. If you dont get thrown out of a house at least once a week, you are not working hard enough
3.Ask them if they believe the company they are with is loyal to them...well they pay all my bills...YOU PAY THEM TO PAY ALL Your Bills!! THEY ONLY KNOW YOU AS POLICY # 123456...They can only compete in price and service...when was the last time you saw that agent? 7 Years ago? they arnt loyal to you they are loyal to that monthly premium...I am here to help you, i can start helping you today, do you get benefits under yourself or your spouse? BREAK EYE CONTACT, PUT YOUR HEAD DOWN AND START WRITING ON THE APP

Not old timers war stories...... Omg.. lol!!!! I dont think he would want to get kick out of someones house or get the cops called on him.:swoon: He just want some sound advice. But that was in 2009. Gotta love his quote! At least if he ever comes back someone wrote some advice.

Not old timers war stories...... Omg.. lol!!!! I dont think he would want to get kick out of someones house or get the cops called on him.:swoon: He just want some sound advice. But that was in 2009. Gotta love his quote! At least if he ever comes back someone wrote some advice.

What am I missing? You are the second one who said he posted that in 2009. It shows on my screen that it was posted at noon today.

Is my computer really running that slow? I'm beginning to think it is giving me bogus information. Is it?

You guys are right...i didnt mean to come off as the slimy sales weasel...You HAVE to do the little stuff the other guy doesnt...Fortunately that part is easy cause most agents dont...If the guy has that company beat hands down then no reason that he shouldnt get the business...People buy from agents they know like and trust...If i cant help them i ask, "who do you know that i can help?" ive walked out of many houses that the folks were on the right track and told them so, to call me if anything changes or another agent tried to force them into another product. Referrals and callback sales are thru the roof using this method. Especially clients kids that are 55+

Back