Newspaper Inserts

Insuranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
I looking at doing a FE newspaper insert with a business reply card mailer. It will be going out to a small town newspaper that comes out once a week with a circulation of 4500. Does anyone have any experiece will what kind of return to expect?

I looking at doing a FE newspaper insert with a business reply card mailer. It will be going out to a small town newspaper that comes out once a week with a circulation of 4500. Does anyone have any experiece will what kind of return to expect?

What will that cost you? Does it make more sense than doing a targeted mailing list to the correct age group?

They are cheap but the results I had were less than stellar. I had about the same area, ran it 3 times and received 1 call. How many ads are in there? You want to make sure your ad isn't lost among all the sales.

With the stickers on the front, I spoke to the large metropolitan newspaper and the marketing representative said they aren't worth the cost.

Best bet would be if there is a small newsletter in a senior community that you could get in to. (Assuming of course that you are targeting that market)

Old people read newspapers. Trust me on this. The only bad thing is that old people who read newspapers tend to be the old people that have planned well and already have life insurance.

Back