No more Assurity FE

They call Todd because he doesn't have an email address. He didn't get a phone number until they discontinued the Pony Express.

Alexander Graham Bell's phone number was 1. I was #3. I forgot who number 2 was, but they were the first telemarketer. I remember a call where they were trying to sell me some new fangled self-wringing washing machine. I'm pretty sure it was a scam.

Alexander Graham Bell's phone number was 1. I was #3. I forgot who number 2 was, but they were the first telemarketer. I remember a call where they were trying to sell me some new fangled self-wringing washing machine. I'm pretty sure it was a scam.

I can sell you a solar powered clothes dryer for $350

I never had a bad experience with them. No PHI, all my clients got approved. Some did have to do follow ups, but I found it pretty straightforward and they took COPD level so that was nice.

If they didnt have such a low advance, I would push more business to them in this last month.

Last edited:
I never had a bad experience with them. No PHI, all my clients got approved. Some did have to do follow ups, but I found it pretty straightforward and they took COPD level so that was nice.

If they didnt have such a low advance, I would push more business to them in this last month.

????

They offer or offered up to 75% advance.

Back