No more Assurity FE

They only advance up to 50% unless you are with one of the outfits that was grandfathered in at 75%.

Our agents all had 75% advance unless they specifically requested less. I never knew of any special deal or anything.

If I'm not mistaken, they did away with the 75% advance around 2012. You (or your upline) must have had that contract before then. They may have actually done it in the 2010-2011 timeframe.

If I'm not mistaken, they did away with the 75% advance around 2012. You (or your upline) must have had that contract before then. They may have actually done it in the 2010-2011 timeframe.

The past. You can either run from it or learn from it. Rafiki was a very wise one.

We didn't even form our agency until July 2013. We were direct. If we had a special deal they sure didn't tell me about it or I would have promoted it.

We didn't even form our agency until July 2013. We were direct. If we had a special deal they sure didn't tell me about it or I would have promoted it.

Then it was sometime after that. Too much time and too little memory for me!

I think everything that's been happening should be a wake up call to everyone. Do NOT allow yourself to be complacent with your company.

To win at business you have to excel at all 3 P's. People, product, & process. If they had a little easier process like an instant decision e-app where the UW was predictable... they'd be a household name in FE. Especially with those MONSTER renewals...

I like the way Gary Vee talks about companies like this...

I guess RNA reads the forums. Just got this email LOL. Coincidence? I think not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For agent use only

Recently we've all seen big changes in the Final Expense market, potentially leaving a void in your product portfolio. Experts predict this market will increase given the aging Baby Boomer generation. You need a Final Expense carrier committed to longevity.

For over a decade, Royal Neighbors has delivered uninterrupted excellence through investments in people, products and process and we're committed to providing the quality you've come to expect. Royal Neighbors gives you personalized attention through our Regional Sales Executives and our dedicated Sales Support Team. And if you write business through our simplified phone application process and make a sale, you receive your commission the very next business day.

Last edited:
Did you miss the parts that say "For Agent Use Only" and "Not For Public Distribution"?

Secondly, do you really think they had to read the forum to come up with that? I keep telling everybody, but some just don't listen. There is nothing new under the sun.

Did you miss the parts that say "For Agent Use Only" and "Not For Public Distribution"?

Secondly, do you really think they had to read the forum to come up with that? I keep telling everybody, but some just don't listen. There is nothing new under the sun.
No probably not. I just find it interesting that we were discussing the "3 P's" in this thread talking about Assurity pulling out of the FE market. Then RNA comes out with an email talking about other carriers pulling out of the market, & they slide in the same "3 P's".

I agree there's nothing new under the sun, but even I had to watch an episode of The Profit to find out about the 3 P's - and I'm a genius.

Back