• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

No more Assurity FE

They call Todd because he doesn't have an email address. He didn't get a phone number until they discontinued the Pony Express.

Alexander Graham Bell's phone number was 1. I was #3. I forgot who number 2 was, but they were the first telemarketer. I remember a call where they were trying to sell me some new fangled self-wringing washing machine. I'm pretty sure it was a scam.

Alexander Graham Bell's phone number was 1. I was #3. I forgot who number 2 was, but they were the first telemarketer. I remember a call where they were trying to sell me some new fangled self-wringing washing machine. I'm pretty sure it was a scam.

I can sell you a solar powered clothes dryer for $350

I never had a bad experience with them. No PHI, all my clients got approved. Some did have to do follow ups, but I found it pretty straightforward and they took COPD level so that was nice.

If they didnt have such a low advance, I would push more business to them in this last month.

Last edited:
I never had a bad experience with them. No PHI, all my clients got approved. Some did have to do follow ups, but I found it pretty straightforward and they took COPD level so that was nice.

If they didnt have such a low advance, I would push more business to them in this last month.

????

They offer or offered up to 75% advance.

Back