No Wonder Our Seniors Are Confused . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can start with the 69 year old I sold today. Plan G was $36 less than Plan F. I specifically asked her if she saw a reason to pay the insurance company $432 so that they will pay the $183 deductible for her. She said, and I quote, "what *** would do that"? I guess I can tell her you would.

Many people, verified by a few posts on this forum, would rather pay a little more to just be all inclusive and not have hoops to jump though . . . My mom loves her F and has for 8 years with one minor $5 rate increase . . .

Will most def show the G since it is their money - but, won't push or fight for them to chose one or the other - so long as they choose a plan . . .

I foresee 5 to 1 MA's vs MS just based on the FE lead we work . . . Even though MS pay more thru 6 years . . .

Excited for what 2017 holds for me and my Team . . .

Many people, verified by a few posts on this forum, would rather pay a little more to just be all inclusive and not have hoops to jump though . . . My mom loves her F and has for 8 years with one minor $5 rate increase . . .

Will most def show the G since it is their money - but, won't push or fight for them to chose one or the other - so long as they choose a plan . . .

I foresee 5 to 1 MA's vs MS just based on the FE lead we work . . . Even though MS pay more thru 6 years . . .

Damn Lamb Chops, that orange print's hard on the eyes...I'll bet that's why you use it. :laugh:

Does your TEAM have a name yet?:)

To begin with, those indemnity plans don't fill all the holes. $120 a month puts you in the Med Supp range, so why have the holes and be limited to a network, etc.?

My Mom is staying in her F until it hits $250 a month - then going to whatever Plan B is . . .

I'm looking forward to the younger T65 Med Sup or MA / MAPD clients to compliment the FE business . . .

Well my consensus is validated by several hundred clients and not what a few on the forum say. Once the client is educated they almost always choose Plan G. That's my experience anyway. I get referrals who call and say they have Plan F and my client told them about the Plan G I helped them with and they want the same plan.

As for you constantly saying you will show Plan G, your bias for Plan F is so strong that I doubt very seriously you will go the extra mile and make sure they understand that, even after the deductlible, Plan G is $200-$300 less expensive (in Georgia anyway). I REALLY hope I come across your Med Supp clients here in Georgia.

. . . . even after the deductlible, Plan G is $200-$300 less expensive (in Georgia anyway).

$200 or $300 a year isn't worth the hassle of having to wonder " so what was the deductible again, is this covered under the deductible or after 3 months of their meds - they are like - what the heck is a deductible . . . "

But - since ricky educated me on G - we will have a slide on it and briefly discuss the differences . . .

Plus with all the local bonuses our clients get and the multiple products they will have from us and our Agent's number written in black magic marker on the refrig :yes: - good luck stealing them - bahahahahaha . . .

Not harping - explaining . . . You may need to get checked dj . . .

Why not a MA or MAPD with a Wrap for like $120 a month with no MOOP ?

Man you are really coming off bad here and anyone can tell you are very green to the business and giving us a bad name. First off, stop calling it a "wrap". It makes zero sense.

Secondly, what do you mean no MOOP? You realize you are lying to your clients if you tell them this. Your "wrap" doesn't cover chemo, MRI's, meds etc.

I've done some HIP's which are your so called wraps but I sell them as something that can help them pay for hospitalization if they just won't purchase a med supp.

Man you are really coming off bad here and anyone can tell you are very green to the business and giving us a bad name. First off, stop calling it a "wrap". It makes zero sense.

Secondly, what do you mean no MOOP? You realize you are lying to your clients if you tell them this. Your "wrap" doesn't cover chemo, MRI's, meds etc.

I've done some HIP's which are your so called wraps but I sell them as something that can help them pay for hospitalization if they just won't purchase a med supp.

It's pointless to try and educate this guy. He knows it all. What in the world could people with years and years of experience teach someone who knows it all?

----------

$200 or $300 a year isn't worth the hassle of having to wonder " so what was the deductible again, is this covered under the deductible or after 3 months of their meds - they are like - what the heck is a deductible . . . "

But - since ricky educated me on G - we will have a slide on it and briefly discuss the differences . . .

Plus with all the local bonuses our clients get and the multiple products they will have from us and our Agent's number written in black magic marker on the refrig :yes: - good luck stealing them - bahahahahaha . . .

I'll take that as a no on the wager.

The MA will cover most of it - the chemo, mri's, etc The wrap ( sorry ) will take care of the hospital, excess charges, copays, etc so the MOOP will be covered in most cases by the wrap . . . Don't over think it . . .

I'll take that as a no on the wager.

Not at the moment . . . Just starting . . . Hold that thought tho :yes:

The MA will cover most of it - the chemo, mri's, etc The wrap ( sorry ) will take care of the hospital, excess charges, copays, etc so the MOOP will be covered in most cases by the wrap . . . Don't over think it . . .

Not at the moment . . . Just starting . . . Hold that thought tho :yes:

All I can say is wow. And I feel sorry for your clients, if you have any. Call your E&O and ask them to triple it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back