Now Available - GCU's New Final Expense E-App!

Do it like Aetna. Just have the client give you a code word, type it in and submit. No phone call or recording for voice signature. Same process Manhattan has used for years for the health and Viva Life.

Aetna's / CVS's underwriting is too tight for FE telesales.

Brand New And Exclusive Final Expense Product

One Life - but it won't allow me to copy and paste the body of the email.

Attachments

• GCU_Final_Expense_Map_072120.pdf
    498.4 KB · Views: 20
I was about to say monster one life picked it up . Some 23 yr old dude named Waylon had the exclusive I believe . One life will take them to the sky now . Contracts in the 125-130% area can be had .

GCU Question 6 in the knockout section:

In the past 5 years, have you been advised by a licensed member of the medical profession to have surgery or a diagnostic test (excluding regular preventative screenings) which has not yet been started, completed, or for which results are not known?

Yeah... Several
GCU Question 6 in the knockout section:

In the past 5 years, have you been advised by a licensed member of the medical profession to have surgery or a diagnostic test (excluding regular preventative screenings) which has not yet been started, completed, or for which results are not known?
Yeah, several conditions have a five year look back and others are "Have you ever". Seems to me to be very tight underwriting.

Back