• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Online Life Insurance Survey for Prospects

Mark your wheels are always turning. Good show

It is like hunting or fishing for me.

My brain never stops. You can tell if you ever talk to me on the phone. I've always got at least 10 things at a time going on.

I'm always trying to learn a new way to prospects and I'm willing to try anything.

This online survey is going good. I'm lucky to have agents just about everywhere and can give them the leads that I cant do.

Had one from Canada that no one wants now. If any of you can do sell in Canada, the lead is yours.

It is important to always try and invest extra time in your career. Read as much as you can and try and learn more about what your doing. There is always something to learn in this business.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This lead came in this morning. I talked her into a $65.19 plan. Going to see her today and write her up.

I wanted to show you an example of what it looks like when it comes in to me.

I could tell by the way she answered the questions that she was a good prospect. She told me she takes insulin everyday and I had just the right product for her.

I'm glad that this lead was in my state and I can write her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great survey! where did you go to create it. Were you able to generate leads and sales from the survey?

Great survey! where did you go to create it. Were you able to generate leads and sales from the survey?

I used my Constant Contact Account.

They have where you can add surveys to what you are doing.

The video on the other post is a lead I got in just yesterday before lunch.

I placing the link on craigslist,facebook,linkedin groups and a couple other places.

Only about 1 out of 5 people will put in their info at the end and ask for an agent to contact them. They are only a lead to me, if they ask me to contact them.

I am finding that most of the leads have health issues.

Back