Opinions on Columbian Life

They are the same people that routinely pay $30 nsf fees. As JD calls them the procrastinators. I doubt many ever make out a will or have even taken the RX card out of the policy packet.

I would say none use the legal aid stuff and even less use the Rx if it's possible to be less than none. The FE market that I serve almost all have part D so they don't need the Rx discount.

But, the top 3 benefits that RNA does provide is the eyeglass, dental and hearing aid discounts. The 3 things that medicare doesn't cover.

My clients use those things. And then the fraternal aid. I've had countless clients use that.

I don't see that in the Great Lakes area.... In fact, when given a lower premium alternative, most pick the RNA plan because they actually have practical benefits that people will use daily and save even more when using the discounts. Compared to Foresters.... RNA seems to have actual benefits people will actually use.

Compound that with the constant contact that RNA has with policy holders / Quarterly newsletter and such, the name is always in front of them.

Yes but I am forced to sell to deadbeats, it just isnt that way everywhere, I am more than likely looking to move within the next 2 to 3 years....to a more wholesome state for FE, I have my eye on a couple. And if not out of GA maybe an area in GA that is closer to touching a couple of other states that I visit.

----------

Add do they pay their claims and is there a two year wait. And that is pretty much it for me also. It is transactional. A lot like term insurance.

Yep, exactly what I get, when they ask does the coverage start right away, I then explain if they have level, graded yadda yadda yadda, and yea, I get the claim question a lot too:laugh:

Back