• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Oxford Declined Question

That's what I do...preferably with a compnay without a POS interview. Even if I know it's going to go through I still take another app. 5 star is usually close.

----------

If their a decline or escalate at Oxford, it's pretty much the dame with SLAC...or have I just been getting hosed by SLAC?
I go to SLAC first. Don't even really bother with Oxford any more

Standard Life seems pretty good but I don't know that they are more diabetic friendly than Oxford. They definitely aren't more disability friendly which has knocked them out on the two cases I've tried to put with them recently.

SLAC will take diabetics regardless of onset as long as they have not had diabetic coma, insulin shock, loss of limb, or retinopathy

Oxford Life just declined a prospect of mine for some medication he is taking but everything else was okay on the app. Everything else on the app was marked "no". My only option was to send it it through underwriting and have underwriting "take a look at it". Is there another carrier anybody can suggest or should I send it through underwriting either way since all the questions on the app were scratched off as "no". I mean without that medication he would have been perfect. Any advice?

Try LFG, JH and Protective life.

Back