Part D Enrollment Question

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
Scenario: client's Part B effective date is Feb 1, 2015. He signs up for med supp and a Part D plan with Humana both with Feb 1 effective date. He is still within his IEP which doesn't expire until May 31st. Can he change to another drug plan as long as he does it before May 31st or are you only allowed one drug plan enrollment during IEP?

Scenario: client's Part B effective date is Feb 1, 2015. He signs up for med supp and a Part D plan with Humana both with Feb 1 effective date. He is still within his IEP which doesn't expire until May 31st. Can he change to another drug plan as long as he does it before May 31st or are you only allowed one drug plan enrollment during IEP?
Once an IEP election has been made and has taken effect, it is spent. No more use of IEP election for MA or PDP after that.

Once an IEP election has been made and has taken effect, it is spent. No more use of IEP election for MA or PDP after that.

Thanks, I thought this was the case but wanted to double check...

Probably should start a separate thread, but just wanted to say how much I have appreciated contributions from WCMason. He (almost) always has the answer and is not indignant or haughty like some posters.

He even took the time to respond to some PM's a few months back regarding the Aetna e-app. Very helpful and very much appreciated.

Probably should start a separate thread, but just wanted to say how much I have appreciated contributions from WCMason. He (almost) always has the answer and is not indignant or haughty like some posters. He even took the time to respond to some PM's a few months back regarding the Aetna e-app. Very helpful and very much appreciated.

You should set up an account on Fiverr. Then you could get paid for these types of endorsements. :-)

Back