Part D enrolment period

That would be Medicare Fraud committed by both the Agent and the Medicare Beneficiary.

you’re a clown

even the Medicare company sends out SEP info.
You’re telling me BCBS and every other company are committing fraud as well? On something the own gov is saying is ok? On something that doesn't really cost anything at all? Vs actual Medicare fraud done by clinics and doctors?

‘you should put before your post

“Caveat, not a critical thinker”

Just used FEMA again. Delayed Part B. She called Medicare prior to Part B starting and they told her she had to wait until Part B was in effect and Medicare wants us to refer people to them? Incredible.

LD. I am sorry for defrauding Medicare AGAIN.

Just used FEMA again. Delayed Part B. She called Medicare prior to Part B starting and they told her she had to wait until Part B was in effect and Medicare wants us to refer people to them? Incredible.

LD is on the phone right now reporting your SEP to CMS!

How does not having Part B affect a PDP application? I thought the rules say Part A alone is adequate to enroll in Part D?

Back