• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Popped My 2nd Cherry W/ Funny Story

Different line of work I was knocking on doors when I work for American Frozen Food and this house was set back a ways and I knock on the door and see this dog come running/growling straight for me...no owner in sight as I jump off the porch and get straight back into my car...I waited 5 minutes and still no owner in sight and finally started the car and drove away.

:laugh: Ya I had to wait in the bed of this truck for about an hour the dog was tryin it's best to get in. The owner of the truck finally came out started laughing and then helped me out. :1baffled:

Time for a cigarette .....

I just did one last month with a guy that had to be one of the more dirty, filthy homes I've been in and that's saying a lot. He didn't have any furniture in the huous and had a coal stove fired up and the pipes were cherry red. His bed was in the lving room and that was the only place for me to sit.

he pulled up a coal bucket for him to sit on. That has to be the shortest warm up and presentation I've ever done. I don't know what that odor was in the house. It was the unmistakable cat litter odor. It was a stench I have never experienced beofre.

My presentation was almost'You don't wanna buy no insurance do you?" Just to get the hell out of there. Much to my dismay, he did want to!

I wrote him Americo since I didn't want to hang around for a phone interview. Not a big policy, $40/mo. He did have a checking account and the draft went through fine this month.

Just when you think you've seen all the types you will get a new one.:yes:

Ya try bein chased by a chow and having to jump into the bed of someones truck just to get away from it!! vicouse dog, thought I was going to get eatin alive. :err:

Ya know, some of these homeowners who have nothing better to do, make sport out of letting the frisky dog eat the ins man... and even better sport if it is the ins lady. [mental picture of ins gal jumping into the bed of a pick-up to escape a vicious dog] If the dog owner was some ole guy wearing overalls, you made his month, if not year. :1biggrin:

I just did one last month with a guy that had to be one of the more dirty, filthy homes I've been in and that's saying a lot. He didn't have any furniture in the huous and had a coal stove fired up and the pipes were cherry red. His bed was in the lving room and that was the only place for me to sit.

he pulled up a coal bucket for him to sit on. That has to be the shortest warm up and presentation I've ever done. I don't know what that odor was in the house. It was the unmistakable cat litter odor. It was a stench I have never experienced beofre.

My presentation was almost'You don't wanna buy no insurance do you?" Just to get the hell out of there. Much to my dismay, he did want to!

I wrote him Americo since I didn't want to hang around for a phone interview. Not a big policy, $40/mo. He did have a checking account and the draft went through fine this month.

Just when you think you've seen all the types you will get a new one.:yes:

Hmmm, so u sold him an Americo just to get out of there eh?? So then did u sell him the best policy for YOU (to get out of there) or for him?? HEHEHE :nah: :nah:

Bustin' ya chops!!

Hmmm, so u sold him an Americo just to get out of there eh?? So then did u sell him the best policy for YOU (to get out of there) or for him?? HEHEHE :nah: :nah:

Bustin' ya chops!!

Based on the description, I will answer for JD. He sold the best policy for the client because he could not stand to stay long enough for a PHI. That means he would have left without the prospect having any coverage. AMERICO is certainly better than no coverage.

Last edited:
Based on the description, I will answer for JD. He sold the best policy for the client because he could not stand to stay long enough for a PHI. That means he would have left without the prospect having any coverage. AMERICO is certainly better than no coverage.

HAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

Originally Posted by rousemark

HAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

Guess the same could be said of SL. :)

Last edited:
Back