Pre-Set Med Supp Appointments

JimDandy

Has anyone had any luck using a telemarketing service for pre-set Medicare Supplement appointments? If so, which company do you use?

Has anyone had any luck using a telemarketing service for pre-set Medicare Supplement appointments? If so, which company do you use?

If you are talking about having a telemarketer cold call to set "pre-set appointments" I can't think of one off the top of my head.

If you are looking for Telemarketed leads and an appointment setter you will have plenty of options.

I am talking about buying pre-set appointments for med supps where the telemarketer makes the appointment for you and you pay per appointment.

I have found a few but don't know if they are legit..... sales-associate.com and medicareleadsandpresetappointments.com

Any insight is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I am talking about buying pre-set appointments for med supps where the telemarketer makes the appointment for you and you pay per appointment.

I have found a few but don't know if they are legit..... sales-associate.com and medicareleadsandpresetappointments.com

pay for that kind of services make sure you keep your tank full and double book because there will be plenty of NO shows

I just looked into Sales Associates, which is us-leads.com.....I passed after reading this several ppl on ripoffreports.com saying its a scam & they wont accept CC on the 1st order!!

I dont know anything about the other site u listed.

Are you just trying to find a bunch of short cuts, instead of actually doing the work?

If you do find this opportunity it will be with an FMO that will keep your commission and just pay you a fee per sale. I know this cuz I did for several years and it was a great gig... "for me"

If you want someone else to do all the work for you, you can't expect to get paid very much.

IMHO

I wasted 600 with SA for 20 appts. The appts either didn't know I was coming by or they didn't know why. Of 20 appts I gave 0 quotes. Very bad company to work with. :swoon::mad:

Back