Preferred/Non-Tobacco Rates During Open Enrollement

Is Kentucky a state? I thought they got kicked out. As for the ongoing debate re Aetna giving NT rates to tobacco users when applying during initial enrollment, not that I would have reason to doubt any of you, but I didn't find that in the underwriting guide. Maybe it is a secret and I can't find it because I am on double secret probation.

In reality Kentucky is not a state. It's a Commonwealth.

It's the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Not the state of Kentucky.

Is Kentucky a state? I thought they got kicked out. As for the ongoing debate re Aetna giving NT rates to tobacco users when applying during initial enrollment, not that I would have reason to doubt any of you, but I didn't find that in the underwriting guide. Maybe it is a secret and I can't find it because I am on double secret probation.
It's on page 15 of their Agent Field Guide and Drug List.

It's on page 15 of their Agent Field Guide and Drug List.

Pg 15 is intentionally left blank. I knew they weren't telling me everything.

However I did find it buried in the mice type on pg 14 in the box for health questions. Had to use the screen magnifier.
Thx.

Pg 15 is intentionally left blank. I knew they weren't telling me everything. However I did find it buried in the mice type on pg 14 in the box for health questions. Had to use the screen magnifier. Thx.

Also known as size 24 font for us "young" folk.

Back