• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Primerica a Good Play?

How is being dishonest not scamming?

Scamming is fraud, they still are running a legitimate business but i guess if you make them similar;)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why not offer your clients Term with Living Benefits or an IUL with Living Benefits? PrimAmerica is not for everyone......

I totally agree. Yet they still think they have the best term out there. Which I think is a total disservice to the community.

Last edited:
I actually ran into a guy the other day who told me he has been with them and selling for 9 years, surprised me. He probably has a part time job. He was pushing an annuity on a person. I asked him later who he worked for.

I have been involved with Primerica on a part-time basis and off for about four years now. I am looking to focus more on life and health now
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As I was saying I am a part-time rep for Primerica. They want you to be exclusive with them. I am also appointed by Aflac, but Primerica wants me to stop actively pursuing business with them. Another opportunity has arisen, which may be more lucrative. Should I just let my Primerica agreement dissolve?

What is the street saying about Primerica???

If you go captive with them then you deserve whatever happens to you.

No reasonable person would cast their entire lot with an organization with such a litany of buffoonery and regulatory issues.

I appreciate any advice on this.

LouieB.

If you go captive with them then you deserve whatever happens to you.

No reasonable person would cast their entire lot with an organization with such a litany of buffoonery and regulatory issues.

Let them go...There are other products out there that would benefit your clients more. IUL's etc. Let me know if want more information

Thank you all. I appreciate the insight on Primerica. I am pursuing other products.

Primerica is not all bad but they do not have the products that people need today. I have one of their policies. I wish I knew about IUL Insurance with Living Benefits before just straight term ...

Primerica is not all bad but they do not have the products that people need today. I have one of their policies. I wish I knew about IUL Insurance with Living Benefits before just straight term ...

You have made an excellent choice by joining the forum! Stick around, you will learn a lot.
If you need some help with any case or contracting, send me a PM.

Back