• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Prospecting/Hitting Doors:People that Say to You "can You Come Back" or "when Are You Going to Be Ba

Re: Prospecting/Hitting Doors:People that Say to You "can You Come Back" or "when Are You Going to Be Back in the Area"

"Sorry.. but you aren't getting into every house and just becasue you have to walk away, there is no need to walk away as a "loser".. Leave with your head high and a spring in your step, indicating to them their business is not all that important to you as you have plenty of clients that want to do business with you. It is their loss, not yours. "

that statement reminds me of parents today that want their kids to play baseball without keeping score.

sorry but there are going to be winners and there are going to be losers. if you take the necessary steps and say the right things you won't lose nearly as often.

Every military leader would disagree with you on this....big difference between losing a battle and winning the war. A battle happens today but the war is for the rest of your life. No one ever won a war without losing a few battles.

Every military leader would disagree with you on this....big difference between losing a battle and winning the war. A battle happens today but the war is for the rest of your life. No one ever won a war without losing a few battles.

So Mr. Argumentative,

You started out by arguing against NFL's point and then you went on to make the same point he did.

Re: Prospecting/Hitting Doors:People that Say to You "can You Come Back" or "when Are You Going to Be Back in the Area"

So Mr. Argumentative,

You started out by arguing against NFL's point and then you went on to make the same point he did.

Welcome to the party. You can call me whatever you want just dont call me later for dinner HAHAHAHAAHA:D

Does the "O" in Bill O stand for O'Reilly :D:D

Welcome to the party. You can call me whatever you want just dont call me later for dinner HAHAHAHAAHA:D Does the "O" in Bill O stand for O'Reilly :D:D

Your guess is as good as any explanation I might've thought up. These days, best part of O'reilly's show is Watter's World.

Your guess is as good as any explanation I might've thought up. These days, best part of O'reilly's show is Watter's World.

Nice touch lol, now ..... It we will do it live lol

Until next Monday night, that is. 40-0

The problem with the war you are talking about is if you loose a battle, you lose the war.. You don't live to fight again in this tournament.

Anyone know how many % points calipari is behind 1st place on the I HATE CHRISTIAN LAETTNER list?

hey rouse I was just kidding about the losers walk. yes I agree, I get a lot of satisfaction about getting up and leaving a clients home with the attitude I don't give a ****.

the problem is too many people take for gospel what the client tells them. don't go to the door with the mindset of scheduling an appointment. go there with the attitude, Your Getting In!

Its a question of how many no's will you accept before you give up, and schedule the appointment far enough ahead so they can come up with a different excuse when and if you go back.

Setting appointments for a later date is really not much different than a BeBack in the car business.

Well Mr. Jones when you come back make sure to ask for BlueBoy, as I will be the one holding my breath.

----------

and yes bebacks do happen from time to time but don't bank on them. Bebacks are much more apt to happen at a Toyota or a Honda store, as the average buyer is much more intelligent and is more apt to leave the store and do more research, before they spend $250 per month.

The average FE buyer is suggesting you should come back because they don't have the balls to tell you they don't want it or can't afford it. Most of the time they are just putting off the inevitable.

This is very true.......in some cases you have caught them off guard and they haven't had a chance to discuss it with their spouse or maybe they have already bought or even have an appt with another agent.

Who knows ?

Gotta get it while your there or it's "next" in most if not all cases.

Somedays out in the field it's just bad timing and theres a deal later on,but most often someone else will get the deal.

Lots of deals we write had a situation where the client we wrote blew someone else off.

For my own satisfaction,I don't give up unless they tell me theres no deal for me.

Back