Question on Scheduling Issues.

Early on an FE old timer gave me what turned out to be VERY good advice

1. PUT THE DANG PHONE DOWN--easy to ignore someone on the phone

2. FE is sold "In the hood or in the woods"--in the poorer urban areas or small towns and rural.

Everyone works differently but thats worked for me

2. FE is sold "In the hood or in the woods"--in the poorer urban areas or small towns and rural.

You got advice on the inefficient way to do this job and you think it's good advice?

Isn't it easier to simply say, "Avoid suburbs?"

Thanks for the informative and helpful advice guys! ---------- Thanks for the informative and helpful advice! Very Useful

Lol. You got advice from guys that have written probably over $4 million in life insurance premium and you want to get your panties in a wad. Now that's funny.

FTR...I agree with them

You got advice on the inefficient way to do this job and you think it's good advice?

I agree, it's very inefficient. However, it works better for some. Especially a newer agent. As I'm sure you know, using the phone is a learned art. Some learn very quickly and some don't. Heck, some should NEVER use the phone, but do well f2f.

I've personally given that advice to many agents. I've had agents that just couldn't seem to set an appointment if you did it for them. Not on the phone. Get them off the phone and into the field. Let them be more comfortable there. Then put them back on the phone and miraculously they can now set appointments!

As inefficient as it is, it's better than making nothing.

I agree, it's very inefficient. However, it works better for some. Especially a newer agent. As I'm sure you know, using the phone is a learned art. Some learn very quickly and some don't. Heck, some should NEVER use the phone, but do well f2f.

I've personally given that advice to many agents. I've had agents that just couldn't seem to set an appointment if you did it for them. Not on the phone. Get them off the phone and into the field. Let them be more comfortable there. Then put them back on the phone and miraculously they can now set appointments!

As inefficient as it is, it's better than making nothing.

And your point is??

And your point is??

Lmao...after listening to half the interview with Matt...to have you respond with that...absolutely made my night.

I feel honored to be mentioned a couple times in that interview...i also printed out a copy of that quote you texted(and referenced in the interview) a couple weeks back!

Back