Recent Changes at AGLA

If they are hiring Met managers the only thing that is going to happen is the revolving door is going to speed up.

You really think so???
Why are you responding to him?.. He is not a current employee.:biggrin:

----------

I had a couple of gals ask me to be a special rep. I didn't see the advantage. I could just write the groups myself.
Not sure what they are proposing to you.. As a special rep, you would write the groups yourself .A special rep contract is their Independent agent contract. I have had a special rep contract since I retired. However, I quit writing their health insurance after the last contract change. The first year commission is OK... 65% .. but the renewals are almost non-existent .1 1/2% plus a 1 1/2% service fee and service fees aren't vested. The only time I use the cancer is when I run into someone that is between 5 -10 years out from cancer treatment and I can use the work site app using their ABC work site. The life pays 90% but only has a very small service fee after the first year.

Last edited:
Why are you responding to him?.. He is not a current employee.:biggrin: ---------- Not sure what they are proposing to you.. As a special rep, you would write the groups yourself .A special rep contract is their Independent agent contract. I have had a special rep contract since I retired. However, I quit writing their health insurance after the last contract change. The first year commission is OK... 65% .. but the renewals are almost non-existent .1 1/2% plus a 1 1/2% service fee and service fees aren't vested. The only time I use the cancer is when I run into someone that is between 5 -10 years out from cancer treatment and I can use the work site app using their ABC work site. The life pays 90% but only has a very small service fee after the first year.

They proposed I send them groups and I get a percentage of FYC. It seemed silly to me. ????

They proposed I send them groups and I get a percentage of FYC. It seemed silly to me. ????
Yep.. Especially since you can get a direct special rep contract through the DM and get 100% of the commission.. . Of course if you have more than you can work, then a split might work ut to your advantage as long as you have your own contract.

Back