Recommendations for IMO telesales

So the sole reason for your post was to troll for recruits? Such a SICK thing to do. Desperate?

I am looking for options for myself actually. I am not trying to recruit anyone. I worked as a career agent for years at a call center for health and life insurance. I was on salary and commission. The call center I was working at went out of business and I am starting over. Not sure what you are getting at buddy. Again I am researching opportunities for myself. Please drop your drama my friend.

I did start this thread 2 years ago. I was looking to transition out of the call center because things were going down hill. I ended up sticking it out at the time. I needed to have a steady income for my family, ex wife, step daughter and dog. Fast forward now I just got divorced two months ago. Now I am focused on myself and my dog.

I did start this thread 2 years ago. I was looking to transition out of the call center because things were going down hill. I ended up sticking it out at the time. I needed to have a steady income for my family, ex wife, step daughter and dog. Fast forward now I just got divorced two months ago. Now I am focused on myself and my dog.
What kind of dog? Does it sleep wih you? :err:

Back