• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Recommendations for IMO telesales

So the sole reason for your post was to troll for recruits? Such a SICK thing to do. Desperate?

I am looking for options for myself actually. I am not trying to recruit anyone. I worked as a career agent for years at a call center for health and life insurance. I was on salary and commission. The call center I was working at went out of business and I am starting over. Not sure what you are getting at buddy. Again I am researching opportunities for myself. Please drop your drama my friend.

I did start this thread 2 years ago. I was looking to transition out of the call center because things were going down hill. I ended up sticking it out at the time. I needed to have a steady income for my family, ex wife, step daughter and dog. Fast forward now I just got divorced two months ago. Now I am focused on myself and my dog.

I did start this thread 2 years ago. I was looking to transition out of the call center because things were going down hill. I ended up sticking it out at the time. I needed to have a steady income for my family, ex wife, step daughter and dog. Fast forward now I just got divorced two months ago. Now I am focused on myself and my dog.
What kind of dog? Does it sleep wih you? :err:

Back