Recommented CRM for new Life insurance agent?

But what the hell do I know? I only modeled it after one of the most successful systems ever designed - the One Card System and Al Granum and to use it in such a way that you don't have to wrestle with your CRM.

As I have mentioned before, the CAM system which is the electronic version of the One Card System is a great tool just like @DKH mentioned. Pricy? $49 a month, but not so much if used properly you can capture all the data you need as well as see reports that are more geared to letting you know if you are working right. In the long run you want to more than just capture information, you want your information to tell you something about how you are doing in your business and what you can expect in the future.

As far as dinosaurs, good agents use technology to their advantage, but great technology never made a poor salesman a great one, or even a good one... that's all people skills... and I replace business all the time because of agents with poor people skills who use great technology. :yes:

People can talk trash about old technology all they want. But its almost always the basis for new technology.

OneCard system was originally put into electronic form through "EZ-Data" which is now EbixCRM. Which is one of the most widely used agency CRMs in the life insurance industry.

CAM System came along at some point when Ebix got really big and got away from basic CRM functions. (I think) Either way, it was a very effective system for new agents.

Other CRM and data management systems have used it as part of their model. There is a reason for this.

---

The right CRM depends on your business model. Some of the top producing agents in the country use simple client management systems.

---

If you want to be at the cutting edge of technology, then HubSpot is a really great choice. So is Vanilla Soft, WorkEtc, ZenDesk, and there are plenty of others.

---

If you want something that is not top end but still lots of functions. Agile, Sortd, Streak, & Copper are good.

You can do things similar to OneCard with Sortd, or you used to be able to at least.

Trello is another that can be used similar to the OneCard system.

Last edited:
I wonder if @TheAnnuityCOWBOY has ever read The E-Myth?

To me, he's steeped in "technician" thinking on this, rather than a leadership mentality towards a business management task (ie results oriented, rather than task oriented).

Just my observation.

Too many technicians think they can be entrepreneurs without the proper mentality behind what it takes. I see it; cowboy doesn't.

Amazon product ASIN B000RO9VJK
Of course, it's all about pleasing results over pleasing methods:
http://amnesta.net/mba/thecommondenominatorofsuccess-albertengray.pdf

But I doubt that Cowboy will read the speech from 1940 as he's a "dinosaur" or from Michael Gerber's book to learn stuff.

Vapid assumptions and 50 year old methods. I can see why you fancy yourself an expert.

Looking forward to your youtube breakdown of running an agency using nothing but post-it notes :)

Well, considering that you've been in business AT LEAST two years (since early last year, you were asking about where to market for annuity sales on which social media platform), and are NOW figuring out CRM solutions... I can guess how well YOU'RE doing at client attraction.

You should've figured this out by now, if you're "all that".

You keep shooting down the fundamentals... and I can guess that the next 5 years for you... will be about the same as the last 5.

You should've figured this out by now, if you're "all that".

Lolz. Are you having conversations w yourself now? I wasn't asking questions about crms. You seem to not quite understand what a crm is, or are you admitting OneNote is a retard level suggestion?

I'm sorry if you feel I outed you to the noob-class of agents (I have a feeling they already knew better). By all means keep up the expert advise though, it only helps me.

In all due respect, I commented about playing nice in the sandbox. When one's motivation is to be right, and to make someone else wrong, the results are not positive. Quite the contrary, they are very negative. That said, if you don't agree so be it.

However, that being said, I do respectfully request, TheAnnuityCowboy -- and to any moderator -- please remove the word from your post that references mental or developmental stature. I find the word very offensive. Thank you very much.

However, that being said, I do respectfully request, TheAnnuityCowboy -- and to any moderator -- please remove the word from your post that references mental or developmental stature. I find the word very offensive. Thank you very much.

Dont hold your breath friend.

However, there is a "report" link on each post. It gives you a pop up to list the reason for reporting the post. Mods will see the report and decide if it warrants being taken down or not.

Spam is always immediately taken down. Other stuff, well, it used to be taken down immediately.

There is also a function to "ignore" other members posts. Click on the members profile and you will find the "ignore" link. You will no longer see their posts. But you will see any replies to their posts along with the quote.

In all due respect, I commented about playing nice in the sandbox. When one's motivation is to be right, and to make someone else wrong, the results are not positive. Quite the contrary, they are very negative. That said, if you don't agree so be it.

Don't visit the FE forum... just a suggestion. :laugh::laugh::yes:

Back