Recommented CRM for new Life insurance agent?

I'm a new agent and I'm shopping around for a basic CRM.
Instead of recommending a specific CRM, what features should I be looking for?

Thanks in advance
Look for the ability to customize and scale.

You want something really open so that in the beginning you can just set up some basics yoirself but down the road a developer can help you build a more customized templates.

By scalability, I mean the ability to be a super admin and have levels below you with various permissions (as you hire agents and staff).

Good luck!

I'm 42 years old with 16 years experience.

Simple is the best way to manage your business.

Your business isn't record keeping. Your business is to prospect, present, and follow-up. You can use OneNote to help you follow up.

But what the hell do I know? I only modeled it after one of the most successful systems ever designed - the One Card System and Al Granum and to use it in such a way that you don't have to wrestle with your CRM.

Ignore me to your own peril.

Al Granum | The American College Northwestern Mutual Granum Center for Financial Security.

The OneCard system rocked back in the day!

My advice is not to spend a huge amount of time or money on a CRM until you are bringing in steady business. A CRM is worthless with zero prospects to funnel through it. And once you get business flow, you will understand what you need out of a CRM much better vs. when starting out.

A lot of good insight here. I would think that initially in someone's career the "basics" would suffice. I know with me, as the "scope" of my work expanded, my needs and wants for a CRM system expanded. Early on I only needed the basics. In addition, early on, a "new" professional is concentrating more on building a business than managing one.

I'm 42 years old with 16 years experience.

You can use OneNote to help you follow up.

Ignore me to your own peril.

Al Granum | The American College Northwestern Mutual Granum Center for Financial Security.

I like to live dangerously.

You can also use smoke signals to follow up. Doesn't make it a good idea.

Almost every CRM has a free version. Hubspot has a great free version. Use it and take steps towards the professional world.

Or use One Note and smoke screens. Lolz

Can't people play nice in the sandbox? LOL.

Everybody can learn if they aren't solely interested in being right and making the other out to be wrong.

A penny for your thoughts, me sticking my two cents in...hey, what happened to other penny? LOL.

Back