Referral Reply Requested

I'm just saying, if your client contacts them and they indicate it's okay, then what do you have to worry about?
OK.. Did not realize that was what you were suggesting.. I thought you were saying as long as the referrer gave permission to call, it was OK. Letting the referrer make the call and getting permission for you to call may not technically satisfy DNC requirements but the prospect should not complain so you are safe.

OK.. Did not realize that was what you were suggesting.. I thought you were saying as long as the referrer gave permission to call, it was OK. Letting the referrer make the call and getting permission for you to call may not technically satisfy DNC requirements but the prospect should not complain so you are safe.

As long as you've been selling insurance, I smell a rat... You know how to call a referral and not ruffle any feathers, whether the person is on the DNC or not.

As long as you've been selling insurance, I smell a rat... You know how to call a referral and not ruffle any feathers, whether the person is on the DNC or not.
As long as I have been selling insurance, I cannot recall calling a referral on the phone but I am sure I have. Normally, I just showed up on their doorstep or at the place of business. Plus, even if I did call "back then", the majority of my career there was no do not call list. (happy days!):)

As long as I have been selling insurance, I cannot recall calling a referral on the phone but I am sure I have. Normally, I just showed up on their doorstep or at the place of business. Plus, even if I did call "back then", the majority of my career there was no do not call list. (happy days!):)
Also, even when the DNC started there were not lawyers specializing in DNC violations and people that were sitting around rubbing heir greedy little palms together praying, "Call me, please call me".

Last edited:
Back