Requesting A Little Direction

Nationwide will take that. It’s 99.8% a GI. They’ll go up to $50k. $20k- $39.38,$30k-$50.12,$40k-$60.87. Very reasonable .

Yes that product is age 0-80 . 2 questions like are you in a hospital or hospice currently . I’ve written a few . Pays 65% comp . Good product for young people .

One of my clients has a grandchild with severe cerebral palsy. He is twenty years old, and I am trying to find a company covering his condition. He has been dependent on his grandmother since birth. Does anyone know of a company that specializes in this area?

Senior Life Ins. Co. out of Thomasville, Ga. has a true zero question GI policy available for ages 0-85. If someone is between ages 0-85 they cannot be turned down, even if incarcerated, confined to a nursing home or hospital, alzheimers....all cases accepted with all forms of payment accepted.

If you or anyone else needs a contract call me. There's also a $4 monthly membership to Legacy-Assurance bundled with the policy that will negotiate the price of the funeral, caskets locked in at $2000 for the rest of the insured's life, 24 hour tele-medicine, discounts on hearing aids, diabetic socks, diabetic shoes, and more coming down the pike This Legacy-Assurance membership can include the same savings for up to 4 family members at no charge.

If I can help you (or anyone else) call me 252-292-3350 (est).

Senior Life Ins. Co. out of Thomasville, Ga. has a true zero question GI policy available for ages 0-85. If someone is between ages 0-85 they cannot be turned down, even if incarcerated, confined to a nursing home or hospital, alzheimers....all cases accepted with all forms of payment accepted.

If you or anyone else needs a contract call me. There's also a $4 monthly membership to Legacy-Assurance bundled with the policy that will negotiate the price of the funeral, caskets locked in at $2000 for the rest of the insured's life, 24 hour tele-medicine, discounts on hearing aids, diabetic socks, diabetic shoes, and more coming down the pike This Legacy-Assurance membership can include the same savings for up to 4 family members at no charge.

If I can help you (or anyone else) call me 252-292-3350 (est).
Those diabetic sock will come in handy for someone with Cerebral Palsy. :);)

What would the premium be for this young man? :unsure:

Sons of Norway would be $43.27 a month for $25K.....but he can't get a contract with them at the moment. :no:

Those diabetic sock will come in handy for someone with Cerebral Palsy. :);)

What would the premium be for this young man? :unsure:

Sons of Norway would be $43.27 a month for $25K.....but he can't get a contract with them at the moment. :no:

Sr Life's GI goes to 10k max. Remember, there are up to 4 other family members included at no charge on the Legacy membership. Maybe one of the 4 family members could be helped by the discounts on diabetic socks. It's a feature made available, some folks can benefit from it while others may not need it. Kinda like an accidental death rider, some beneficiaries benefit from it and some don't.

A wise man once said "its better to be offered a service you don't need rather than to need a service and it's not offered".

Sons of Norway has a better rate and higher face amt., but if you can't get contracted with them that info is a mute point.

Last edited:
Sr Life's GI goes to 10k max. Remember, there are up to 4 other family members included at no charge on the Legacy membership. Maybe one of the 4 family members could be helped by the discounts on diabetic socks. It's a feature made available, some folks can benefit from it while others may not need it. Kinda like an accidental death rider, some beneficiaries benefit from it and some don't.

A wise man once said "its better to be offered a service you don't need rather than to need a service and it's not offered".

Sons of Norway has a better rate and higher face amt., but if you can't get contracted with them that info is a moot point.
OK, how much for $10K? SoN's is $17.31.

I mentioned that he couldn't get a contract at this time. Why don't you want to post SL's rate? What are you afraid of Greg? :biggrin::twitchy:

Back