RNA new eapp

It’s live.

It doesn’t make the product any less expensive, the customer service and any less cumbersome, but hey at least they’re drafting a premium on time.

It’s live.

It doesn’t make the product any less expensive, the customer service and any less cumbersome, but hey at least they’re drafting a premium on time.

Man you must have had a few bad situations back to back or something. As far as customer service and getting problems dealt with, they're close to the top for me.

You need to use your IMOs carrier rep, if you have access to them.

1) They were angry about changing draft dates to keep several client on the books
2)They issued a policy for a lady and when she went to increase said they would only offer graded because they missed an inhaler on the first application
3) When I was using Notability to fill out elite applications they accused me of typing AND writing out the application when it came across in an ipad

far more to the story on both sides but really don’t have anything positive to say about them.

1) They were angry about changing draft dates to keep several client on the books
2)They issued a policy for a lady and when she went to increase said they would only offer graded because they missed an inhaler on the first application
3) When I was using Notability to fill out elite applications they accused me of typing AND writing out the application when it came across in an ipad

far more to the story on both sides but really don’t have anything positive to say about them.
I'm not seeing anything wrong with #2). Am I missing something? The way I read it, she got to keep the original policy Level. How long did she have the original policy? :huh:

Back