• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

RNA says goodbye...

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
RNA announced today that their "National Sales Executive David Decker has announced he will be resigning and leaving the organization."

Aside from the rather obvious, that once he resigns he will be leaving the organization... or maybe, just maybe he will resign and stay at the organization... you know to refill the office water cooler or check to make sue there is paper in the stalls... :huh::wacko:

I wonder if this new FE product they are promoting hasn't crashed and burned, and someone decided to fall on their sword. It is IMHO the most tedious and tiresome application (excluding TransA) for a simplified product that I have ever seen. I hold my nose every time I used it. :yes:

In the years in this profession, I have always been amazed how in the name of simplifying a product, companies fall all over themselves reinventing simplification to the point that complexity in handling it requires multiple training modules for said "stupid" agents. (Word smithing?)

"Why yes Mr. Vice President of sales, the new application isn't really much more complicated than removing a small brain tumor while keeping Mildred awake during the in put of all her banking information 'prior' to her approval."

YES... I am ranting a bit... but now I feel so much better. :);)

Until.............

RNA jumped the shark the last time in Dec, 2014. Everything since then has just been paper shuffling.

They wanted to be a telesales company. This is what happens.

Back