Sales Leads

Doesn't Uncle Buck have anything more festive to chat about during the Holiday season? What a bummer it must be to hear him complaining every year.

pcbinsurance said:
Doesn't Uncle Buck have anything more festive to chat about during the Holiday season? What a bummer it must be to hear him complaining every year.

Lol, yeah I guess not!

My uncle is an insurance agent and every holiday we get the family together he is always talking about a bad experience he has had with companies who sell shared leads.
my uncle has about 5 stories he just puts them on rotation basis....here we go again

I currently do a lot of business with Aflac Agents nationwide. Do employer meetings to pitch VB with decision makers 20+ groups. If your a half decent closer you will enroll 25-50% of our appointments. Private message me if you want more details.

We also do commercial if anyone else was wondering. Let me know if you need help or advice regarding appointment setting I would be happy to steer you in the right direction.

Who is the best service to use to generate qualified leads for the supplemental market? Looking to see who has had success with a lead generator in closing deals with businesses regarding supplemental health products...ie std, accident, critical illness etc.
thanks

I personally sell Live Transfer Leads that can probably be set up to offer what you sell at very reasonable quantities and prices.

But what I wanted to suggest is that you at least explore Business.com pay-per-click. I have used them, got excellent business leads and, at least three years ago, their click prices were probably 1/10th of what Google's were.

Mike Merten

Who would you rather hear from, someone you met face-to-face at an event or mixer or a faceless voice at dinner time? Would you rather make time to talk to someone that was referred to you or someone you have never even heard of? Cold-calling has its place, but nothing is better than relationship building.

Rene D

Valid point rened, but relationship building takes time and likely lower numbers while telesales is impersonal sales is a numbers game. The more people you talk to... the more doors you knock on... the more leads you buy... the more sales. I think there is a healthy mix of all lead gen methods to be found and i'ts different for everyone.

Back