• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Security National Graded.

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
T.O. just sent out a notice that the Security National Simplified Graded will have new rates effective February 1, 2020. Looks like it is going to push them up into the mid range of companies. 65 year old male NTU is going up right at $10 per month on a 10K plan.

T.O. just sent out a notice that the Security National Simplified Graded will have new rates effective February 1, 2020. Looks like it is going to push them up into the mid range of companies. 65 year old male NTU is going up right at $10 per month on a 10K plan.
Correction.. I looked at the wrong rate.. It is going up from $72.83 to $91.26.. That is right at $20 per month. Female not quite so drastic.. $56.16 to $64.50

Same company that lied to me?

“were only taking directs in expansion states.”

#busted
#doublestandard

its ok ill take my 400k elsewhere

The graded was the only reason to use. Based on the new rates its now similar in price to Prosperity graded and prosperity pays up to 40% more commish . Snl will go to the fe graveyard for producers like many other fe carriers.What an upheaval in Fe the last 6 months.

As I predicted a couple of years ago, carriers will be raising their rates, tightening their u/w, and/or exiting the FE arena. Think about what you've seen the last 18 months.

With low interest rates being earned on their multi-million dollar reserves I bet it accelerates a little the next 18 months.

American Amicable adjusted the cash value accumulation to accommodate the new changes without making any rate adjustments.

prosperity adjusted the cost of the accidental rider months ago to compensate.

Family benefit, KSKJ, Lifeshield all the low price leaders remain unchanged.

Who else has NOT changed?

The last 2 yrs most of the major co's adjusted . Gpm,Liberty Bankers and Slac look unchanged. Slac's underwriting more lenient than Lifeshields.But then again there's not much juice in it for recruiting .

American Amicable adjusted the cash value accumulation to accommodate the new changes without making any rate adjustments.

prosperity adjusted the cost of the accidental rider months ago to compensate.

Family benefit, KSKJ, Lifeshield all the low price leaders remain unchanged.

Who else has NOT changed?

KSKJ was the first to change. They adjusted their rates when the new mortality tables were first announced. Raised the rates a bit at that time.

Back