Securus Final Expense

re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

The guy who sent me an e-mail about Securus is from Ascencea.com. Hope this helps.

[FONT=&quot]Their email:

Let’s cut to the chase. Here is why Agents and Agencies are flocking to Securus at record numbers.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]LEADS[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Our lead is not the same as our competitors. Our lead looks different and pulls a better response. We have been data mining our prospects for over 20 years. We have developed a proprietary way of collecting our data and we know who is more likely to respond to our mailing. Because of this, we are able to pass the savings on to you.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]· We only charge $20.95 per lead. This is the lowest up-front cost in the industry[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· We NEVER profit on our leads period[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· We subsidize the cost of every lead[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· You do not have to qualify for the reduced cost. We offer it to you when you sign up[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Our leads are NEVER reworked[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· We mail in house guaranteeing you the quick superior service you deserve[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· We have no gimmicks to our lead. In fact, our prospects tell us how much insurance they want[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Exclusive territories[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· We have all the leads you can handle because of our increased response rates[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]COMPENSATION[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We produce in excess of 75 million dollars per year in annualized Life Insurance premium. Therefore we get the highest compensation from our carriers and pass that on to you our valued agent. If you qualify, you can receive the highest compensation in the industry. Our commitment is simple. The lowest priced lead with the highest compensation. That is a combination that separates us from everyone else. We provide that to you right away with no gimmicks![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]COMPANY[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]· The company we represent has been in business since 1858[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· They are A+ rated[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Licensed in 49 states[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Known for issuing the toughest cases [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· 72 hour issue upon receipt of fax or paper application[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Single application for ALL products[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· No phone interview at point of sale. This allows you to see more potential buyers in a day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Issue ages 0 to 85. You no longer have to sell multiple companies and use multiple applications[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Drafting of initial premium[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Accept Credit and Debit Cards for initial AND ongoing payments[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Agent website updated every two hours[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· View ALL pending down-line requirements in whole and not by case (great for agencies)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Accelerated benefits at no extra charge[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Excellent service. Agents can call in anytime[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· COMMISSIONS PAID DAILY!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TRAINING[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]· Our Home Office provides daily web broadcasts on topics such as appointment setting. Presentation, quoting the proper rates, referrals, handling objections, completing the carriers applications and recruiting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]LEAD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]· We have developed our own lead management system called OPT that is simply the best system ever developed. If you are an Agency looking for an opportunity, be prepared to be blown away![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WEBSITE[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]· Our company website is chock full of information. The website is the standard in the industry and can be utilized for training, sales materials, recruiting as well as access to our carriers. [/FONT]

REMEMBER, WE DO NOT SELL OUR LEADS AT A PROFIT. IN FACT WE SUBSIDIZE THE COST OF EVERY LEAD TO OUR AGENTS AND AGENCIES. WE DO NOT PROFIT UNTIL A SALE IS MADE. IF YOU DON’T MAKE MONEY, WE DON’T MAKE MONEY! WE WILL DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO MAKE YOU A HUGE SUCCESS IN THE FINAL EXPENSE ARENA! WE ARE DEPENDENT ON YOUR SUCCESS.

[FONT=&quot]GET LEADS NOW![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW![/FONT]
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!

Thank you,

Thomas Graziano
VP of OPERATIONS
SECURUS LLC
450 Raritan Center Parkway Suite I
Edison, NJ 08837
1-800-936-1715
[FONT=&quot]Visit our website today, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]www.finalexpensecareers.com[/FONT]

I just signed up for their lead program. Will post my experience when I have some actual experience to report

Securus is advertising heavily in our area at the present time for agents.

Latest posts

Back