Seeking Recommendations/guidance

I help agents with every step of the process AND field train. I don't make them give up commissions for it either. They get street level. I understand most places cut them like you said, but all don't.

That's all true, Boman don't cut comp, he gives awesome increases on commissions :)

Tell you what Newby since you called me out . Lets have a friendly competition for a little cash. I'm so confident I've done and will do as much total Life ap from oct1-dec 31,2014 as anyone on not just the Fe Board but the whole ins forum. Here are the rules. Total life ap wether Fe,ul,whole life or GI.Issued and paid ap from oct1-dec 31,2014.Min of 45 total policies issued and paid to avoid guys writing a few huge policy's.A min of 20 agts meet and bring $5k each. WINNER TAKES ALL. Heck there might be a ton of guys doing more than me. It'll be fun and well know once and for all when people write about how good they're doing we'll finally know the truth. This is not a dare or any other bs but just a friendly get together to clear the air. The $5k fee was made small to bring 20-50 people in.

I'm not calling you out I'm asking if you sell FE and really believe agents should have a month of field training. If you do, how do you pay the trainer? Split cases? Give up commissions?

I can't believe that any agent who is going to get it needs field training at all. But if they do a day or two is going to give them the majority of what they will learn. I wouldn't take a 10-20% chop to get an additional 28 days or more of face to face training.

I'll have to pass on the challenge. Sounds fun but I'm in my comfort zone. I'm a tortoise not a hare.

Latest posts

Back