Does anyone work with just telemarketing leads? I have heard the turn around is quicker and often leading to more sales instead of waiting 3-4 weeks for your mail drops to return! Anyone with some experience, pros or cons welcomed!

TM leads are not designed for Full Time agents as there is simply not enough data available...

They work best if you're waiting for your DM leads to come in as you will have plenty of activity from them.

I also suggest TM's as an Addition to DM leads!:idea:

I worked TM leads exclusively for years. I work the big city though. If you work rural counties you will never have enough data to use them long term.

Years back, many lead vendors did not adhere to the DNC laws and at the time I didn't know any better. So data was not an issue then. I used to be able to get 30-40 TM leads a week at a fraction of the cost of DM.

I wrote $45,000 AP in the first quarter of 2015 off of just TM leads and I didn't start until the 3rd week in January.

But there is a diminishing return. We all know about serial mailers for DM. I probably get 1 or 2 every other week. For TM leads, you might get 5-6 every week after you have been using them for awhile.

With the DNC laws your data pool of prospects is much lower, so repeat offenders will be higher.

With that said, I'm still a TM lead junkie. I have my own telemarketer that I got through trainedtelemarketers.com

I paid them a lump sum to find and train (and possibly replace) a English speaking Filipino.

It'll cut my TM lead cost in half the first year (more in succeeding years) and I can give away 15-25 leads to my agents for free a week.

All that to say, DM is still king. I just use TM leads to supplement my weekly order of fresh direct mail leads.

Chris,
What that letter is reflecting is in 2009 the Staff were ruling agains the furure.
The complain were not originated from the use, was more from the lack of knowledge of the data base governing the call. BUT THAT CAN BE MEND AND IT WILL BE A PIECE OF CAKE,

----------

The customer was asking for something and the machine didn't recognize what they were talking about. and answered with something else or with a incomplete info. noe is 2017, we said to the banks machine what we want and they closily do it. same thing better structure, thing is everybody know they are talking to a machine,

Chris,
What that letter is reflecting is in 2009 the Staff were ruling agains the furure.
The complain were not originated from the use, was more from the lack of knowledge of the data base governing the call. BUT THAT CAN BE MEND AND IT WILL BE A PIECE OF CAKE,

----------

The customer was asking for something and the machine didn't recognize what they were talking about. and answered with something else or with a incomplete info. noe is 2017, we said to the banks machine what we want and they closily do it. same thing better structure, thing is everybody know they are talking to a machine,

I'm sure what you said was important, but I can't even begin to decipher what you wrote.

let see if I go it right, Avatar leads, are a bunch of leads that a machine manipulated, many at one time with not much supervision from the agent who is suppose to be placing the call.

Pretty much. That and the sheer volume of calls being made meant its days were numbered.

easy, if you read the letter Chris post it, in that FTC was trying to rule the way the calling were done, and they couldn't, so they left the rulling to the staff (Whoever they are?), and the said they customer were complaining about those calls, because they were asking for something and were having different or no responce to their question. WHY is this?, because the answerer machine was fed with a DataBASE with very poor information. so machine was not wrong, did not have the proper info, but now 2017, and you call to the bank and the machine knows who you are and where to sent your call. and also what info you are looking for.
So the staff (Whoever they are), were denying the future, which is here now.
The problem with lack of knowledge of the machine seems to be more o less mended. ghey can recognize voice, word, and also your mood. so they were denying the future.

----------

even worst, todays days some carrier are trying to implement that tecnology to get rid of US Agents.

easy, if you read the letter Chris post it, in that FTC was trying to rule the way the calling were done, and they couldn't, so they left the rulling to the staff (Whoever they are?), and the said they customer were complaining about those calls, because they were asking for something and were having different or no responce to their question. WHY is this?, because the answerer machine was fed with a DataBASE with very poor information. so machine was not wrong, did not have the proper info, but now 2017, and you call to the bank and the machine knows who you are and where to sent your call. and also what info you are looking for.
So the staff (Whoever they are), were denying the future, which is here now.
The problem with lack of knowledge of the machine seems to be more o less mended. ghey can recognize voice, word, and also your mood. so they were denying the future.

----------

even worst, todays days some carrier are trying to implement that tecnology to get rid of US Agents.

https://youtu.be/KKFGREngKC0

Back