Selling 15 Life Apps Per Day

Doing 15 apps per day in a group setting is nothing. If that is his hook then its 20 year old news.

I dont think his LAS designation will help too much with group sales though

DHK, there are supplemental group life products that are GI for as few as 3 employees. Traditionally most carriers do require at least 10 if not 15. But just like anything else in this business, there are exceptions. And more and more are going lower on the amount of lives for GI in groups.

Doing 15 apps per day in a group setting is nothing. If that is his hook then its 20 year old news.

I dont think his LAS designation will help too much with group sales though

DHK, there are supplemental group life products that are GI for as few as 3 employees. Traditionally most carriers do require at least 10 if not 15. But just like anything else in this business, there are exceptions. And more and more are going lower on the amount of lives for GI in groups.

I think Russell was talking about individual sales. It was glgamerica that sidetracked it into a GI group discussion.

This seems logistically impossible without a decent sized team. 75 sales per week, is 300 aps per month. By the time that snow-balled into something that would close, you would be so busy in follow up work, that you would need 3 assistants to keep up with the paper-work and (medical exams, underwriting exceptions,etc). :skeptical:

sounds like he's using EZ life for his apps.. so pinney or whoever he uses does all the backend work

I think Russell was talking about individual sales. It was glgamerica that sidetracked it into a GI group discussion.

I thought that he was too. Just commenting on the comments... lol.

----------

sounds like he's using EZ life for his apps.. so pinney or whoever he uses does all the backend work

Front end work would mean 15 hour days without sales support.

Pinney can make the sale for you if the lead comes in online, but you take a big haircut with that. And you arent really selling the policy, just maintaining the website.

I thought that he was too. Just commenting on the comments... lol.

----------

Front end work would mean 15 hour days without sales support.

Pinney can make the sale for you if the lead comes in online, but you take a big haircut with that. And you arent really selling the policy, just maintaining the website.

Who's Pinney? And what does he do?

Individual underwriting is changing.

I spoke with one of my friends (to clarify that this isn't Robert) yesterday who works for a major carrier. He was telling me that he can now write up to $1,000,000 in term coverage for certain people with no paramed and get the same best rates he always offered with a policy issued in 72 hours. Now not for everyone of course. If you have a history of certain conditions it won't work.

He said he takes a quick app and hands it off and he's done.

---

Sorry for the confusion above. I am using a different method than Robert but have written 15 individual life apps in day (not every day) and wanted people to know that it's at least possible.

I don't know Robert, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was writing more life insurance than most agents based on my conversation with him last summer, watching his videos and his selection as broker of the year finalist.

Individual underwriting is changing.

I spoke with one of my friends (to clarify that this isn't Robert) yesterday who works for a major carrier. He was telling me that he can now write up to $1,000,000 in term coverage for certain people with no paramed and get the same best rates he always offered with a policy issued in 72 hours. Now not for everyone of course. If you have a history of certain conditions it won't work.

He said he takes a quick app and hands it off and he's done.

---

Sorry for the confusion above. I am using a different method than Robert but have written 15 individual life apps in day (not every day) and wanted people to know that it's at least possible.

I don't know Robert, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was writing more life insurance than most agents based on my conversation with him last summer, watching his videos and his selection as broker of the year finalist.

His videos claim he does fully Underwritten term life that require a paramed exam.

His videos claim that every application is approved

His videos use data sources that are unscrubbed against the DNC and he makes no representation that he does any scrubbing prior to calling

He also claims he had a 65 year old female drop a UL for a 20 year term policy to save money and never says he explained to the insured that she would have no life insurance after 20 years

Until the OP addresses each of these to show he has a brain he has no credibility with me.

Technically what you are selling is individual life. But you know it is not an apples to apples comparison by any means.

Payroll deducted individual life sold in a group setting is a totally different situation. Dont get me wrong, it can be damn good money. But its a totally different game. I do have to give you credit though for a smart play on the subject. People love being able to have stuff payroll deducted and say buy more often in those situations vs. normal one.

You can also get true individual sales from group sales. If something isnt offered or if there is a DB limit on the group offering you can get ancillary sales that are essentially layups most of the time.

Technically what you are selling is individual life. But you know it is not an apples to apples comparison by any means.

Payroll deducted individual life sold in a group setting is a totally different situation. Dont get me wrong, it can be damn good money. But its a totally different game. I do have to give you credit though for a smart play on the subject. People love being able to have stuff payroll deducted and say yes in those situations more than they would a normal one.

i would imagine that the other arsenal he has .. is the "per paycheck" number .. instead of monthly cost...$24 per paycheck sounds better than $50 a month

Back