Selling Med Supp Book Of Business

medsuppsales1000

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to sell my Medicare Supplement book of business. The book has a total of 250 clients on the books, and the block of business is in its first year of renewals. Some policies have not even begun to receive renewals yet. The book of business is across the entire country. If anyone is interested in buying it, or knows of a reputable group that purchases these types of books Id love to get some feedback. Thank you!

Access capital is the only one I know doing this. But you'll take a whack on the entire book as it's still in the first year and it holds the risk of charge backs. So aside from a relatively low multiple you'll get killed on that variable.

If you are desperate than go for it, I would highly recommend you try to hold off at all costs.

Access capital is the only one I know doing this. But you'll take a whack on the entire book as it's still in the first year and it holds the risk of charge backs. So aside from a relatively low multiple you'll get killed on that variable.

If you are desperate than go for it, I would highly recommend you try to hold off at all costs.
Even the newest policy is only 2 months out from receiving renewals. Doesn't seem like that much more of a risk to the person buying it. I would think the book being in its first year of renewals would be exactly what someone is looking for. It still has many years of residual income left on it.

Even the newest policy is only 2 months out from receiving renewals. Doesn't seem like that much more of a risk to the person buying it. I would think the book being in its first year of renewals would be exactly what someone is looking for. It still has many years of residual income left on it.

YOU, or others wishing to cash in, would think that. A savvy investor, would not. That's just the way it is. Access does free evaluations, doesn't hurt to send it over to them. Good luck.

Any idea on the price you are asking?

Where state are the clients concentrated?

What carriers and how were leads/sales initiated?

Back