• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Sending Newsletters? How Often?

Mark, do you do the event marketing program? Just set it up like a monthly newsletter instead? Just curious as I'd like to get something like this started while my book is small.

Yes, I have everything with them. I'm a reseller for them so they give me everything.

The event thing is not all that.

WHat I love is everyone of my email becomes a website.

Example R.F.S.

YOu can call me and I will go over how I do it with you.

are you guys putting anything "fun" in your newsletter?

I.E. I get a monthly newsletter from one of my brokers and it has a small crossword puzzle in it. I tend to get alot of retirees, so I think that would be kinda cool to add to mine.

If so, where do you get them?

Do you send a newsletter out to all of your clients? If your a life only shop, would you send a newsletter to all of your clients each month?
What about the Final Expense clients?
I am wondering if there are any clients you would not send a newsletter. Maybe ones you feel certain will not buy again, or finanically can't buy again.
What do you do?
Of course I am talking about snail mail where there is a cost involved.
Thanks,
Shooter

Do you send a newsletter out to all of your clients? If your a life only shop, would you send a newsletter to all of your clients each month?
What about the Final Expense clients?
I am wondering if there are any clients you would not send a newsletter. Maybe ones you feel certain will not buy again, or finanically can't buy again.
What do you do?
Of course I am talking about snail mail where there is a cost involved.
Thanks,
Shooter

I say send it to ALL your clients, its one way to keep you in front of them and it can trigger a referral for you.

I send it to prospects also.

Back