So now that F2F contact is basically off the table what's going on with DM?

Watching the weather forecast this morning, seeing fantastic weather for the next week, I felt myself dying inside!:unsure:

Yesterday I'm sitting in my home office, windows open, warm fresh air flowing around me, and I actually stood up at least twice during the day to grab my clip board and go before catching myself. It's just unnatural not to knock on days like this. A wasted opportunity if ever there was one.

I get it - it is like dying inside.

Who is we?

I recruit for various IMO's.

So far the Agents in the field working fresh DM leads are getting sits and apps . . .

Only negative currently, is the State testing centers are closed. So, neophytes are having to wait to get licensed. Teaching them how to do pre-set appointments and create tele-leads for other Agents. They make a few $$ and learn about the business while waiting to take their test.

In my mind any doors knocked and business written January through April was the gravy. All along I knew that May through September was where I'd get the meat. I don't care what you're selling and I don't care if you knock all year long: May through September is the Major League of Door Knock season. I've made peace with the fact that May is likely gone. But if I lose June too? I'll be very, very sad.

I know a lot of folks don't get it, but for guys like us - you and me and shonceman and Lifehawk and rouse - cold door knocking isn't just a superior method of prospecting, but it's a helluva fun too. Fun, great exercise, just walking and talking ... it is going to be a sad summer if we can't get back to normal. It certainly is not social distancing lol

This has nothing to do with your post. You'd mentioned a while back that you were looking to get a bidet. Here's a portable one you can take with you wherever you go. :laugh:

EcoJet - Elevate Your Hygiene

Now there you go again. Someone posts something helpful to other agents and you go veering off into watering the nether regions.

Keep that stuff to the FE forum why don't you?

Latest posts

Back