Something new on an FE call

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
I had just called on a home where they had to put the chihuahua up because he had a nasty habit of biting people. The next home, when I knocked on the door, 3 full grown pit bulls come running through the house. The storm door was not latched and when they hit it, it came open and out they came.. Scared me a bit but then I found my self being licked to death! Then, the shocker... The lady of the house came to the door with a cattle prod in her hand.. I am sure I stuttered a bit when I introduced myself. She invited me in and turned out to very nice. You run into all kinds of situations in this business.

BTW, went back tot he first home later in the evening after the husband got home from work. He is 55 and she is 74. Been married 32 years.. They bought two 12K plans for $450 quarterly premium. Collected cash. They didn't have a checking account and the husband had the wife go into the bedroom to get the money. Reminded of the old days when I first started selling med supps and most of the plans were sold on an annual premium basis and paid in cash.

I had just called on a home where they had to put the chihuahua up because he had a nasty habit of biting people. The next home, when I knocked on the door, 3 full grown pit bulls come running through the house. The storm door was not latched and when they hit it, it came open and out they came.. Scared me a bit but then I found my self being licked to death! Then, the shocker... The lady of the house came to the door with a cattle prod in her hand.. I am sure I stuttered a bit when I introduced myself. She invited me in and turned out to very nice. You run into all kinds of situations in this business.

BTW, went back tot he first home later in the evening after the husband got home from work. He is 55 and she is 74. Been married 32 years.. They bought two 12K plans for $450 quarterly premium. Collected cash. They didn't have a checking account and the husband had the wife go into the bedroom to get the money. Reminded of the old days when I first started selling med supps and most of the plans were sold on an annual premium basis and paid in cash.

They have an account.

They have an account.
They said all they had was a debit card that they could load money onto. I asked if it were attached to a checking account and they said no. The company I used does not take credit cards so I didn't know what else to do.

They said all they had was a debit card that they could load money onto. I asked if it were attached to a checking account and they said no. The company I used does not take credit cards so I didn't know what else to do.

I understand. But they have to have to have an account if they get government money. Although there are a few that still get a paper check based on exceptions. Those exceptions usually mean they don't qualify for anything but GI, if that?

They didn't have an account you could use apparently. But they had an account.

SNL, FBL and Trans do take cards like that.

I understand. But they have to have to have an account if they get government money. Although there are a few that still get a paper check based on exceptions. Those exceptions usually mean they don't qualify for anything but GI, if that?

They didn't have an account you could use apparently. But they had an account.

SNL, FBL and Trans do take cards like that.
The lady had AFIB. I wrote her the least costly graded I had.. I just discovered Columbian accepts it immediate on their standard rate but it would cost quite a bit more.

Back