• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Suggestions on Leads or Dialer List Vendors

The entire operation is pretty new however we do have some plans in place in order to show transparency.

I don't really believe in doing photo ops with giant checks. The donations in my opinion are a way of giving back, and not a publicity stunt.

We will be however providing information on how much we have donated, where it has gone, and what has been done with it, etc.

Also, by donating to charity, the charities will talk about us more and we will grow. If we did not actually make the donations, a large portion of our marketing plans would not work.

Feel free to email me directly at [email protected] if you have questions. I don't mind doing a plug here and there but I don't want to fill the boards with talk about us. I am still pretty new here.

Justin--my thoughts exactly.

The gullible side of thought maybe this person got a lucky batch of leads. But 33 out of 96 leads?

That is impossible.
If you read more carefully. I sold 33 policies on 96 leads, not 33 of the 96 leads. I think I sold more like 14 of the leads (off the top of my head), a few double or 4 policy sales. I might have sold 2 med supps and 2 part d on 1 lead. Works out to about 7%. Netquote was good in december in my area, seem to suck this month. And it wasn't really a batch of leads, 96 leads was all the leads they generated in 3 counties.

I'm not inflating numbers or trying to shill for netquote.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Am i the only one who thinks selling 33 shared leads outa 96 is nearly impossible, let alone from netquote?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There is a lot of whoring going on....
Hardly whoring, unless you read 1 line of what someone else said and don't read my post, their leads suck this month and I'm trying to find substitutes.

Last edited:
ok 14 out of 96 leads is still fantastic.
Yeah I was happy with it. I think I might have set 20 appointments and sold at 14 of those. A LOT of that was medicare. Thats part of the reason the close ratio is so high, I was replacing expensive medicare with MOO. This month with their leads I think I've sold 2, scheduled 2 to sell, and chased a bunch around in my CRM system. Can't find med supplement leads anymore.

Yeah I was happy with it. I think I might have set 20 appointments and sold at 14 of those. A LOT of that was medicare. Thats part of the reason the close ratio is so high, I was replacing expensive medicare with MOO. This month with their leads I think I've sold 2, scheduled 2 to sell, and chased a bunch around in my CRM system. Can't find med supplement leads anymore.

I can get you exclusive, pre-qualified Med Supp and FE leads for $15 each...that is if you pick up or transfer a contract under us. Just send me a message and I'll explain how....

P.S. They are not internet leads and the quality thus far has been better than average (40 percent contact rate).

I tried something and added 3 new internet lead vendors last week. Lead volume up probably 30-40%, the lead quality on all 4 looks similar, just the volume is helping with higher appointments and sales. Stayed in 35 mile major highway geographical area. I like to do appointments in person.

I can show you one odd statistical difference from what you guys see on internet leads. My contact rate is 57%. I don't know why its so much higher than you guys are claiming to average with netquote leads. I have 43% that I've never got on the phone or were bad leads, but 57% of them I am getting someone on the phone or email. We'll see how it works out after a longer sample period, I suppose. This is out of 100 total. It might just be my geographical area and that I'm calling with a local number throwing the stats off, or that the way you guys came to a 20% contact ratio was reading the statistics in a different way than I do. This is not my first attempt to contact number, if that makes any difference. It is what I'm averaging after slamming an email inbox with automated messages over 10 days and calling 4 times.

Recieved 27 leads this week, sold 3 of those policies, several still active leads. Sold 6 policies to those 3. I think I might be encountering a statistical difference because of script or product or where I am or something, but the numbers show to be much higher than I really expected. I don't have enough data to do a good ROI figure yet, or I'd do that too.

I will say this, my script does start with "Hi, I'm (name) and I'm a local agent in (area). I saw you were looking for some help with your (coverage type).

Then I'm just starting questions, no sales pitch at all. About 50% of the time after their first sentence I say "I can hear in your voice that I wasn't the first phone call you got, I'm not a telemarketer I just wanted to see if you still needed some help" I think that mode of contact is making a big difference on the rate of appointment and sale but no way to confirm it without doing a different script and I'm not changing what is working already just to test it.

Last edited:
Back