• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Switched Up from Rural to Urban Area

Thedude

Guru
1000 Post Club
I will admit I rarely work densely populated areas but this week I decided to see how I would do.

I ended up writing a little over 2,000 on 15 dm leads which isn't my best week or anything but I wouldn't call it a fail.

I do have a few more to see on Saturday so we will see.

Are you all working in rural or urban areas? You change your approach any between the two?

--the dude

I will admit I rarely work densely populated areas but this week I decided to see how I would do.

I ended up writing a little over 2,000 on 15 dm leads which isn't my best week or anything but I wouldn't call it a fail.

I do have a few more to see on Saturday so we will see.

Are you all working in rural or urban areas? You change your approach any between the two?

--the dude

I work in the city 3 out of 4 weeks. Which in Mississippi, our BIG cities are probably the size of most states rural. Then the 4th week I work a small town. I see higher persistency in the small town, but I generally write more in the city.

I work in the city 3 out of 4 weeks. Which in Mississippi, our BIG cities are probably the size of most states rural. Then the 4th week I work a small town. I see higher persistency in the small town, but I generally write more in the city.

When I think of urban I think of cities larger than 150,000 which I'm sure the definition could be argued haha

Interesting, I'll definitely be back in city areas. I felt I had to be more blunt with people.

For me, the less teeth, the more premium.

I do believe that is a case of "correlation does imply causation"!

I've always been hesitant to work large metro areas mostly due to that.

When I think of urban I think of cities larger than 150,000 which I'm sure the definition could be argued haha

Interesting, I'll definitely be back in city areas. I felt I had to be more blunt with people.

I do believe that is a case of "correlation does imply causation"!

I've always been hesitant to work large metro areas mostly due to that.

60k is a huge city here. Poor Mississippians!

There are agents successful in metro areas.

There are agents successful in rural areas.

Figure out what works and just do it.

No need to complicate things further.

PS: Don't work wealthy areas. I think that's about the only "don't" I'd recommend.

Come to think of it, wealthy people generally have all their teeth...

There are agents successful in metro areas.

There are agents successful in rural areas.

Figure out what works and just do it.

No need to complicate things further.

PS: Don't work wealthy areas. I think that's about the only "don't" I'd recommend.

Come to think of it, wealthy people generally have all their teeth...

Or they at least fill in the gaps with "store bought" teeth.:twitchy:

Latest posts

Back