Terminated from Foresters for Persistency

Re: Terminated for persistency

I predict differently. And I'll still be here when the chips fall. Doubtful you will.

Telesales doesn't seem to fit the FE crowd. What do you think about med supps totally over the phone? Frank Stastny cold called for leads and did a lot of qualifying over the phone. But he finished the deal in person. Thinking an older guy like him would have been tempted to do everything over the phone, if it was feasible (maybe he was just old school?). What do you think? Is it wise to attempt the complete med supp sale over the phone with someone you never met and off a cold call to boot?:skeptical:

That's why no one sells FE over the phone...:idea::err:

Agreed.............

----------

That is not why "no one" sells fe over the phone. The reason why the "perception" is that no one sells over the phone is because it's a different dynamic than field sales and no one's been able to crack the code on successfully implementing telesales in a non-call center environment. Don't worry though, it's coming. I foresee much angst and gnashing of teeth in the future for JDEasy and the good ole' boy field sales network because of it.

Dude it can be sold in a non-call center environment if the agent has the discipline to work, the script and "code" doesn't change just because the agent is at home or working by himself

----------

Telesales doesn't seem to fit the FE crowd. What do you think about med supps totally over the phone? Frank Stastny cold called for leads and did a lot of qualifying over the phone. But he finished the deal in person. Thinking an older guy like him would have been tempted to do everything over the phone, if it was feasible (maybe he was just old school?). What do you think? Is it wise to attempt the complete med supp sale over the phone with someone you never met and off a cold call to boot?:skeptical:

Yup totally agree...................

Agreed.............

----------

Right Thad

That's why you and other call centers across the country write tens of millions of ap every year and have done so for several years.

Sure anybody can write from their home/home office but they aren't. That was my point about crack the code. Nobody but the Roberts Ripoff group has marketed to the home office telesales agent. It takes no more discipline to do telesales from home than it does to in the field.

Frank did mostly over the phone and did not ever see the person. I know many agents that are killing it with med sups over the phone. I also know some that sell a ton of term by phone.

Not so much the FE market though. I have now heard of some centers selling quite a bit of FE by phone. And I have heard of a couple agents selling FE successfully by phone that are not in a call center.

I don't know who they are and have only been told about them. But the info comes from people that I trust.

My disagreement with that poster wasn't that it wasn't possible but with his statement towards me. While I agree that the numbers of agents selling FE by phone will most likely grow, I do not believe it will ever become the preferred method to sell FE.

So I am only successful if I write 10's of millions per year?

Not true and "you can't handle the truth" hehe.

Honestly you and 99.99% of agents can't do it cuz it's a grind for 8 hours per day.

Your in the phone giving it your A game 6.5 hours per day 5 days a week. No field agent does that.

Field sales you have massive amounts of down time, like driving to each appointment.

How's 13 month persistency with Fe tele sales? Persistency is tough enough with face to face. Hard to believe it can be good over the phone unless you're seeing better quality people .

Med supps are impossible to sell over the phone...

Back