Thad’s FB leads

ironic enough, yet again, I disagree with your statement

i have a lot of agents that have told me that the lead has called the agent prior to the agent calling or contacting the lead... having a client call the agent to set up an appointment to me sounds like it would be a good thing...
Why do you keep replying to me? You are an EMPLOYEE of an IMO...... of course you don't agree with anything that they don't promote......

Also there are at least 2 other agents in my area working FB leads. I don't think the vendor I used would run ads for multiple agents, but who knows. I was hoping I had a new source that other agents haven't heard of yet.

Even if you're both running FB ads in the same area, I'd be surprised if your ads are being shown to the same seniors.

This was my first order so too early to say if all leads will be the same. #1 everyone so far worked or has worked, not entitlement dependent. Nice homes about $150, 000 value, not a trailer park. Was easy to talk to all except 2 because they had a need.

This sounds like more of the MP crowd, with similar concerns, rather than trying to scrape together 6k to get buried. Are you still selling them SIWL or are they more the term and UL crowd? Just seems they'd be more concerned about income replacement. Are they younger?

I dont know about DM, but definitely TM leads are cheaper to generate on your own, except you'll have to manage them, and a selling agent doenst have time for that.

FB leads are different though, you dont have to micromanage them, and can setup certain criteria to ensure you dont overspend.

The going rate for a FB lead is $15 to 25 a pop now. A novice can generate the same exact lead on their own for less than 50%. But you gotta be willing to lose money first... full disclosure.

You do this for FE only? Or other insurance as well?

What's your process for FB leads? Ad straight to website? To landing page? Then call them as soon as you can? What do you offer in the ad? Etc.?

Even if you're both running FB ads in the same area, I'd be surprised if your ads are being shown to the same seniors.

FB will hardly ever show the same type of ad to the same group of people, at the same time. However, it may happen if they are being "re-targeted" by advertisers.

This sounds like more of the MP crowd, with similar concerns, rather than trying to scrape together 6k to get buried. Are you still selling them SIWL or are they more the term and UL crowd? Just seems they'd be more concerned about income replacement. Are they younger?

They were online and in clean $150,000 homes so maybe they are Final Expense prospects and not "FE" prospects. He said in an earlier post they were seniors on fixed income.

Maybe he can sell them a TA SIWL policy instead of a TA FE policy. Or split the case with a Life Insurance agent.

:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back