The Secret To Making Money in Final Expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lincoln Heritage by phone information is GOLDEN!

Agents are CRAZY if they are still getting out there in their cars the way the Flintstones did it.

Couldn't have said it better myself. However, LH is not the only FE Co. promoting tele-sales. More FE Co.'s will probably have this option available in next few years.

Last edited:
I've read this thread from start to finish and it pains me to read how we criticize each other on we promote our businesses. Who cares if one sells f2f, phone, or however. It's what works for each of us, right? If you can make $2k to $4k a week selling however makes you comfortable, that's all that matters. There's money out there for all of us F/E agents.

Couldn't have said it better myself. However, LH is not the only FE Co. promoting tele-sales. More FE Co.'s will probably have this option available in next few years.

Tons of companies allow it. I just saw an ad today for Standard Life and Accident that will do it.

I agree with you guys. Before long probably everyone will allow phone apps. I prefer face to face as it adds more of a personal touch and I believe your closing is better. But just 1 opinion.

I agree with you guys. Before long probably everyone will allow phone apps. I prefer face to face as it adds more of a personal touch and I believe your closing is better. But just 1 opinion.

Actually phone sales for FE are just flavor of the month and the panacea is being driven by guileless marketers.

It will fall away as comapnies realize they have been scammed by those same marketers.

Actually phone sales for FE are just flavor of the month and the panacea is being driven by guileless marketers.

It will fall away as comapnies realize they have been scammed by those same marketers.

Hard for an agent/mgr. to scam an insurance co. when either the complete app is recorded by the agent w/ new policy holder: or, when a 3 way call is made with the agent, proposed insured, and the underwriting dept.

Hard for an agent/mgr. to scam an insurance co. when either the complete app is recorded by the agent w/ new policy holder: or, when a 3 way call is made with the agent, proposed insured, and the underwriting dept.

I'm not talking about being scammed on an individual policy. I am talking about the companies being fed a bill of goods that telemarketing is a good business model.

I'm sure things are on the up and up with what business the agent writes and will be for the few months that it stays on the books until it is replaced by a face to face agent.

Marketers are pushing telesales on unknowing agents. It's a house of cards that will fall.

You claim to be doing good with it, and maybe you are? I really don't have reason to doubt that you are. But, you are the exception to the rule. Of course, the marketers don't care if an agent washes out, they just bring in a new one and start over. They get the over rides no matter what.

The insurance companies will be the ones that put the brakes on. I saw it happen with the NAA model, even though that wasn't telesales, but, it was the same type of churn and burn.

You do not ever hear from individual agents that successful with telemarketing FE from their own business, except you, of course.

You do hear constantly from marketers saying, "my team, my agents, blah, blah, blah..." are doing tremendous business with FE telesales.

The FE market is a different market. It will never be a good market for telemarketers to work. But, I am am glad that there are outfits out there trying and spreading the bull. As Newby says, "it's inventory for the rest of us".:twitchy:

I'm not talking about being scammed on an individual policy. I am talking about the companies being fed a bill of goods that telemarketing is a good business model.

I'm sure things are on the up and up with what business the agent writes and will be for the few months that it stays on the books until it is replaced by a face to face agent.

Marketers are pushing telesales on unknowing agents. It's a house of cards that will fall.

You claim to be doing good with it, and maybe you are? I really don't have reason to doubt that you are. But, you are the exception to the rule. Of course, the marketers don't care if an agent washes out, they just bring in a new one and start over. They get the over rides no matter what.

The insurance companies will be the ones that put the brakes on. I saw it happen with the NAA model, even though that wasn't telesales, but, it was the same type of churn and burn.

You do not ever hear from individual agents that successful with telemarketing FE from their own business, except you, of course.

You do hear constantly from marketers saying, "my team, my agents, blah, blah, blah..." are doing tremendous business with FE telesales.

The FE market is a different market. It will never be a good market for telemarketers to work. But, I am am glad that there are outfits out there trying and spreading the bull. As Newby says, "it's inventory for the rest of us".:twitchy:

Jdeasy, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back