Tips For Cold Calling for Telesales

All of this post is related to national SEO. Local SEO is different.

It sad to say, but it's going to take MUCH longer than 2 years now. Having 200k in capital to invest might shave off a year or two by hiring a trustworthy company to build quality links. Even if you did invest that much or more, its still going to be 3-5 years before you get enough traffic to write big premium (over 100k annually) strictly from organic visits. That last statement is also assuming said person is genuinely putting in 20+ hours per week of work for that 3-5 year span.

The Google algorithm flat out does not trust websites in a YMYL space without a ton (and I do mean a ton) high quality links. I hope that changes, but it doesn't look like it.

When I started my site in 2016, things were different and smaller lower authority sites had the opportunity to rank in the top 5 results for lots of keywords by producing amazing content that excelled at satisfying search intent. While that is true to a certain degree now, its just not the same environment. Google has changed. They place more value on trust now than they do how good your content is.

There are lots of final expense websites that have popped up due to the success of my site. I know many of them in fact. I genuinely want to see them succeed. As much as I try to stress this, nobody seems to get it.

You either build quality links and get a ton of them, or don't bother trying. People don't do it though because its' very hard and takes years to do.

For someone looking for inbound calls or prospects who are ready to buy, I don't suggest they go the Google route unless they are prepared to work a ton and wait a long long time before that effort pays off.

Your TV lead suggestion would be much better for 99.7% of agents.
Anthony what are you doing on the forum haha.

Anthony what are you doing on the forum haha.

Someone I know mentioned this thread to me based off his comment.

I posted that because all too often people see my results and think cool I'll buy a website to do the same.

People think they can publish a site, write out some content for a bit, respond to 8 haro queries and poof one day they are writing millions from their home.

I'm trying to actively discourage people from falling for that fallacy. I don't want to see people waste their time and money.

I posted that because all too often people see my results and think cool I'll buy a website to do the same.

People think they can publish a site, write out some content for a bit, respond to 8 haro queries and poof one day they are writing millions from their home.

I'm trying to actively discourage people from falling for that fallacy. I don't want to see people waste their time and money.

Hi Anthony. You know I'm a big fan of what you've accomplished.
I did warn - don't buy into any "guru" selling you SEO snakeoil...

Ok - it's more than 2+ years...and maybe more than $200k+ with helpers and with all that - there's still no guarantee of success in creating an SEO empire - pretty discouraging I'd agree!

Agreed - TV is the way to go to talk to buyers now...

All of this post is related to national SEO. Local SEO is different.

It sad to say, but it's going to take MUCH longer than 2 years now. Having 200k in capital to invest might shave off a year or two by hiring a trustworthy company to build quality links. Even if you did invest that much or more, its still going to be 3-5 years before you get enough traffic to write big premium (over 100k annually) strictly from organic visits. That last statement is also assuming said person is genuinely putting in 20+ hours per week of work for that 3-5 year span.

The experience and data mentioned in this post is what this forum is all about. Well done.

So are you saying nobody can duplicate what your doing? How long before Google and other online landing areas start figuring out how to block organic sites that are taking business from paid ads ?

So are you saying nobody can duplicate what your doing? How long before Google and other online landing areas start figuring out how to block organic sites that are taking business from paid ads ?

Re read what I posted. I said people "won't" do the work not that they "can't". Anyone could do what I've done. But the question is, will they?

Regarding Google, you don't seem to understand how Google works.

Google is only able to sell ads to businesses for one simple reason. That reason is they have a free search engine that allows users to find the answers to the questions.

If that free search engine was not there, they would have no user base. No user base would mean no ads because what business would pay to advertise on a platform that has no eyeballs.

Organic search has been and always will be the lifeblood of their business.

Most users click on organic listings rather than paid ads because organic listings are much better at giving them the information they are looking for. That will never change.

What happened to the discussion between Jeff Root and NY Barry that was on this thread an hour ago?

I'm from NY...can you tell - here's your answer:

Yenta or Yente (Yiddish: יענטע‎) is a Yiddish women's given name. ... The name has entered Yinglish—i.e., become a Yiddish loanword in Jewish varieties of English—as a word referring to a woman who is a gossip or a busybody. The use of yenta as a word for 'busybody' originated in the age of Yiddish theater.

So here's what I gathered from this thread.

That mutual guy seems like a jerk.

Barry and Jeff have some things to work out.

Mods are going the big tech route and censoring certain content for unknown reasons.

Latest posts

Back