Tips For Cold Calling for Telesales

I found that topic very informative Barry. It was posted, voluntarily, to provide your view on Mr. Roots company and I take no sides in the discussion points..As a side note, your response to me was childish.Barry, no one will take you seriously if you are always in Attack Mode. Be well and stay healthy NY Barry.I do find your posting informative.

I found that topic very informative Barry. It was posted, voluntarily, to provide your view on Mr. Roots company and I take no sides in the discussion points..As a side note, your response to me was childish.Barry, no one will take you seriously if you are always in Attack Mode. Be well and stay healthy NY Barry.I do find your posting informative.

Hi. Thank you for your compliment - EVERYONE who knows me on this forum knows I shoot straight and tell it like it is...opinions and factual experiences do matter...I'd love to see where any "Attack mode" was played?

My dad passed away a few years ago at 92 having lived a full life right up to the end (playing singles tennis 6 months before he passed). I remember asking him - "Dad - how do you stay so young?"...his reply "by acting childish"...

That being said - my response to you wasn't mean't to be childish it was just a tongue in cheek expression that sometimes matters should just be left to the parties that are involved...that's all. I'm truly sorry if I offended you.

Last edited:
It sad to say, but it's going to take MUCH longer than 2 years now. Having 200k in capital to invest might shave off a year or two by hiring a trustworthy company to build quality links. Even if you did invest that much or more, its still going to be 3-5 years before you get enough traffic to write big premium (over 100k annually) strictly from organic visits. That last statement is also assuming said person is genuinely putting in 20+ hours per week of work for that 3-5 year span.

Honestly, if you're paying another company that is "trustworthy" to "build links", you probably aren't going to find a whole heck of a lot at the end of that path. There are much better ways to leverage the internet to generate leads than paying firms to try to compete with each other on who can create the most internet wreckage.

If you can't do something online in six months, you're probably going about it the wrong way.

Just my two cents.

Honestly, if you're paying another company that is "trustworthy" to "build links", you probably aren't going to find a whole heck of a lot at the end of that path. There are much better ways to leverage the internet to generate leads than paying firms to try to compete with each other on who can create the most internet wreckage.

If you can't do something online in six months, you're probably going about it the wrong way.

Just my two cents.

Are you saying it shouldn't take more than 6 months to show up in Google like he does?

Are you saying it shouldn't take more than 6 months to show up in Google like he does?

Not sure I follow. What I'm saying, more than anything else, is $200k and waiting years shouldn't belong in the same sentence. If you're spending $200k on marketing, you should have $200k worth of tangible results. Leads, sales, networks, etc.

So to make sure we are on the same page, it looks like earlier on this thread someone said spend $200k to do SEO and wait years to see what happens. Is that correct? Sounds like a weird plan to me.

Not sure I follow. What I'm saying, more than anything else, is $200k and waiting years shouldn't belong in the same sentence. If you're spending $200k on marketing, you should have $200k worth of tangible results. Leads, sales, networks, etc.

So to make sure we are on the same page, it looks like earlier on this thread someone said spend $200k to do SEO and wait years to see what happens. Is that correct? Sounds like a weird plan to me.

I think it's you'll spend +/- $200K along the way for the few years it's going to take to "hopefully with no guarantee" rank to be able to live off of the leads...that's using outsource help and sweat equity.
Anthony says good luck with it - and as the number one guy doing it - I'll defer to what he says!

Back