Top Agent With Lincoln Heritage Wrote 70k in AP For July

So what you are saying is that if I buy 275 leads from LH and sell their product I will write 70k in AP.

Or could you just be boasting the production of a good salesman since he sold an overpriced product to unsuspecting seniors that did not know any better.

Talk to me in a year and tell me how much stays on the books.

Or, if he is still there when he learns that his "top" Lincoln contract is costing him 20k per month in FYC compared to what he would get elsewhere. Don't even want to get into what it will cost him during the renewal years. :no:

So what you are saying is that if I buy 275 leads from LH and sell their product I will write 70k in AP.

Or could you just be boasting the production of a good salesman since he sold an overpriced product to unsuspecting seniors that did not know any better.

A better figure would be how many applications did he close out of the 275 leads.:yes:

----------

Or, if he is still there when he learns that his "top" Lincoln contract is costing him 20k per month in FYC compared to what he would get elsewhere. Don't even want to get into what it will cost him during the renewal years. :no:

This warrants a strong debate from the FE "Gurus".
Is this type of production possible and will stay on the books if leads are generated by a lead vendor?

Not to throw water on the parade. But this guy sold $70,000.00 in a month of, according to many, hard to sell overpriced insurance. Personally I do not care who he is with. He is a beast. Imagine if he was selling what you are selling.

Props to him.

Now this obi sounds like a dbag.

Last edited:
I bet he only got paid $10-$12000 for his $70,000 in production after they take half for his exhorbitant lead cost in addition to reduced comp for modified policies, no advance for debit card, no advance for direct bill, reduced comp for savings accounts business. Been there done that.

That's around $3300 in ap every single working day of the month. How does one write that much and keep on top of the service work?

Dont know much about LH, but lets assume they are writing 115 millon in AP, then by any measure thats a lot of business being generated.
As a vet in the insurance industry can you give some possible answer for this type of production?

He's on a contract over 100%.

Latest posts

Back