Transamerica FE Products

You drink crappy beer then...good beers don't come in 40's. Growlers..yes...40's...no

Not true. They are hard to find but they produce craft beer in 40oz bottles.

Hell, dogfish (not really craft imo) even once produced (years ago) a malt liqueur in a 40. Of course they fancied it up by calling it "Liqueur de Malt".

And a mini Growler is close to a 40 with 32oz. Put it in a brown paper bag, turn it up, & no one would know the difference!

I had a guy tell me he uses WD-40 on his knees to help with arthritis pain. No joke...

Was he made of tin?

----------

Not true. They are hard to find but they produce craft beer in 40oz bottles.

Hell, dogfish (not really craft imo) even once produced (years ago) a malt liqueur in a 40. Of course they fancied it up by calling it "Liqueur de Malt".

And a mini Growler is close to a 40 with 32oz. Put it in a brown paper bag, turn it up, & no one would know the difference!

Dogfish is craft just like Sierra was at one time...they've just gone main stream and "sold out', which just means people actually finally want what you're selling.

Not true. They are hard to find but they produce craft beer in 40oz bottles. Hell, dogfish (not really craft imo) even once produced (years ago) a malt liqueur in a 40. Of course they fancied it up by calling it "Liqueur de Malt". And a mini Growler is close to a 40 with 32oz. Put it in a brown paper bag, turn it up, & no one would know the difference!

Lol, I know...see my picture above of me holding my crappy Miller Lite...ftr don't let your wife buy you beer.

Dogfish is craft just like Sierra was at one time...they've just gone main stream and "sold out', which just means people actually finally want what you're selling.

Key word there is "was" :1wink:

But I agree. You arent going to say no to more customers. The problem is maintaining the quality. Lagunitas is starting to reach that tipping point. They are still high quality, but they are on the dogfish/sierra nevada path for sure.

I think the craft beers should do like the high end wines once they reach that size. Make a select limited production and let the market dictate the price. Justin winery is a great example of that. They have low end mass produced bottles, then they have very limited production bottles that are a much higher quality.

Key word there is "was" :1wink:

Not arguing that they're both now popular...

But all crafts brews want to be where Sam Adams, Sierra, and Dogfish are today.

Sierra still pumps out some of the best beers out there...Beer Camp and Hoptimum come to mind.

I don't care about a beer's class so much as how much I like it...my boys and I still enjoy several Labatt Blue Lights at Saratoga every late July...they still taste great in the hot sun all these years later.

Not arguing that they're both now popular...

But all crafts brews want to be where Sam Adams, Sierra, and Dogfish are today.

Sierra still pumps out some of the best beers out there...Beer Camp and Hoptimum come to mind.

I don't care about a beer's class so much as how much I like it...my boys and I still enjoy several Labatt Blue Lights at Saratoga every late July...they still taste great in the hot sun all these years later.

I feel that Sierra has gone downhill over the years. That is were Im coming from. Personally I would not put them even in the top 15 anymore. 10 years ago, absolutely #1... and maybe that is because the competition is so fierce now. But just my personal taste.

That being said, I am drinking Yuengling tonight. And I love the $1.50 PBR night at the local hole in the wall!

Back