Transamerica Issues

I bet you never get invited to their birthday parties after that, Grim Reaper :no:

What you should be telling them is that an insurance agent you know has COPD and was on Oxygen and he went on the bacon diet and started to exercise and now he is off the oxygen completely. "Go to a funeral home ... " Jeesh!
Being that agent, I endorse this message. :yes:

I'm shocked sentinel takes oxygen graded. I've had several death claims on Gi in first 2 yrs on oxygen . By the time they get a rolling canister the end is near. Actually when i walk in a house and see the long 30 foot oxygen cord i tell them i can't help them and go to the funeral home.
Rolling canisters are so yesterday. :yes:

I'm shocked sentinel takes oxygen graded. I've had several death claims on Gi in first 2 yrs on oxygen . By the time they get a rolling canister the end is near. Actually when i walk in a house and see the long 30 foot oxygen cord i tell them i can't help them and go to the funeral home.
Couldn't you at least wait until they die before sending them to the funeral home? I myself do not relish the idea of being buried alive. :no:

I had a narcan case with copd with Trans a few months ago . Many times Narcan is prescribed as a precaution for people taking OxyContin. She had never used it . It was issued standard because of the copd but Narcan no problem .Wrote a woman stage 2 kidney disease last week issued standard . Wrote a guy last week they rejected because of aricept. Went by today and he said that’s bs he’s never taken . Got on speaker phone with underwriter and he told us the dr and date prescribed . The dude shut up and I wrote him a Gi . If you scrub the app big time usually little problems . I’m very meticulous on using good handwriting.

This is correct.I spoke to Gary H. underwriter at Trans this morning.

He told me within the last year they have changed their stance on Narcan.

In regards to being prescribed along with opiods :

As long as they have not used/or using it,it is ok.

Just tell them on the supplemental form.

BTW,according to Gary who's been there 30 years,the 45-85 paper app will be gone by the end of the year.

Strictly an E app.

That's the plan.

He did admit to a "we'll see" if it actually happens.

This is correct.I spoke to Gary H. underwriter at Trans this morning.

He told me within the last year they have changed their stance on Narcan.
If the eapp can be completed offline, that might not be too bad. However, if it has to be completed online there will be a lot of business in my area
In regards to being prescribed along with opiods :

As long as they have not used/or using it,it is ok.

Just tell them on the supplemental form.

BTW,according to Gary who's been there 30 years,the 45-85 paper app will be gone by the end of the year.

Strictly an E app.

That's the plan.

He did admit to a "we'll see" if it actually happens.
If the eapp can be completed offline, that might not be too bad. However, if it has to be completed online there will be a lot of business in my area they won't get because agents will not be able to get a connection.

Back