Trying to beat a Graded offer

To your point though... go with Trans and get the sale... too much time here may upset her and you and she both loose...

Careful about how you speak about her doctor... she may like him... and she has most likely known him longer than you...

Get the sale.:yes:

Well she hates him, lol. And did I mention, he is not taking her MA plan in the new year. I'll get the sale, one way or another.

Well she hates him, lol. And did I mention, he is not taking her MA plan in the new year. I'll get the sale, one way or another.

Always remember that the end game is a sale... sounds a bit cold but you are running a business... had to learn that the hard way... still learning...

Being helpful can work against you if you don't understand well what is your reason for being in business.

I wouldn't wait for an APS for a final expense sale. Ask her the question the way it's worded on the app. If she can say no then write it up. If she hasn't taken the breathing meds for 3 years then I highly doubt it's COPD. She wouldn't be able to function.

If someone doesn't remember if they've been diagnosed or treated for a condition, usually that means they haven't. I just ask it again a little differently , "has your doctor told you that you have ASTHMA or COPD?? When you go in does he refer to your breathing problems as ASTHMA or COPD??". 99% of the time they'll say asthma & I write it up.

Last edited:
Back