• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Typical Lead Prices?

You can robo call businesses, but not sure how well that might work.

I am currently trying this as an alternative to buying leads and it's not bad if you have a targeted message as well as a targeted (business) list. My ubderstanding is that it is a nogo for calling residenses with a broadcast dialer.

If someone wants 1,000 life leads, all states, how long does it typically take for you to complete that order?

I can have you set up with 1000 life leads within most likely 5 business days.

ALSO... It is not illegal to robo-call consumers as long as they have given their permission.

"ALSO... It is not illegal to robo-call consumers as long as they have given their permission"
How does a consumer give permission? Do they opt in (as permission) when they are robo-called?

"ALSO... It is not illegal to robo-call consumers as long as they have given their permission"
How does a consumer give permission? Do they opt in (as permission) when they are robo-called?

They normally opt in prior to that via Internet advertising. They definitely give their permission prior to being called.

Back