United American FE

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Received a call from a recruiter in the UA HO. Was pushing FE. 100% contract, free leads, bonus, etc. All sounds great except their premium is often in excess of Lincoln Heritage. Is there any niche they fit? haven't seen their app.

Received a call from a recruiter in the UA HO. Was pushing FE. 100% contract, free leads, bonus, etc. All sounds great except their premium is often
I could see selling them here locally, since they’re the largest employer in town (McKinney, TX). When we first moved here in 2005, the sign on the home office said United American. After a couple of years they changed it to Torchmark, then recently to Globe Life. But UA still has strong name recognition here.

I checked into them once for med supps. I seem to remember not being impressed with the “free” leads. I think they amounted to a fresh T65 list periodically, and some worn out, overworked B & C leads.

If I’m wrong about that, though, and they’re generating fresh FE leads, it might be worth a try, even if the rates are on the high side.

Well, some yahoos will tell you the guy coming to deliver your pizza is a "lead".:eek:
Probably not a lead, but could be a recruit! I was working a day job, and delivering pizzas nights and weekends just before I got into the insurance business 30 years ago.

Back